Author Topic: (BOOK) 501c3: The Devil's Church (Available to Purchase)  (Read 1668 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) 501c3: The Devil's Church (Available to Purchase)
« on: May 04, 2020, 01:36:32 PM »
501c3: The Devil's Church
How The Greed of Pastors Has Created More Corrupt Church Buildings Than America Has Ever Seen Before

Click the image for more details and a larger view. As always, my books are available FREE-TO-READ at creationliberty.com, so if you don't want to pay for the book, don't worry about it. As long as you get the information, that's good enough.

The following is the description on Amazon:

Author: Christopher J.E. Johnson (210 PAGES)
Getting 501(c)(3) status is not wrong for the world, but the church of Christ should have nothing to do with 501c3. It is the covetousness and greed of pastors and elders which causes corruption (i.e. leaven, which comes from sin, 1Co 5:6), and it is through that corruption in their hearts that they seek 501c3 incorporation. In this book, I not only go over the Biblical offenses and legal complications that 501c3 brings to church buildings, but I also demonstrate that 501c3 is not the source of the problem; rather, it is the sin in the hearts of pastors and elders that is the cause of the problem. 501c3 is only a symptom of the underlying cause, and the corruption cannot be fixed without addressing the source of the problem.
"Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter."
-Isaiah 56:11

Paperback: $20.00  Kindle: $13.50
Lending and Matchbook are available for Kindle.

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087SGSR9D
Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087Z4MLQJ
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:46:16 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18