Author Topic: Billy Graham's Dead: His Followers React #1  (Read 6473 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Billy Graham's Dead: His Followers React #1
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »
I've been getting a lot of Billy Graham fans write me hateful and railing letters concerning our teaching on Billy Graham. If you haven't seen our teaching, you can read it here:
Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham

Harold from Alaska:

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/graham.php
You're not only full of yourself, you're an idiot. Keep it up...

My response:

What you just said to me is what the Bible calls a "railer," which is one who claims to be of Christ, but resorts to evil words, curses, and name-calling. God says they are wicked in their hearts, and we are to sanctify ourselves from them:
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat... Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
-1Co 5:11-13

I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week, which is how the Bible says we should speak with railers:
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1 Peter 3:9

Peace to you and your household; have a wonderful day, and I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would give you repentance to the acknowledging of the truth:
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
-2Ti 2:25
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Billy Graham's Dead: His Followers React #1
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:47:52 AM »
I hadn't heard that he died. When did this happen?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
Wednesday. Our article's being shared like crazy right now because now this is a political hot topic. It's a bit frustrating that they won't pay attention to it before he dies, so someone could preach the truth to him so he could come to repentance, but that's how the world works.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Angel

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Angel
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 12:17:38 PM »
I didn't realise he was dead either. If God wills by His Grace some will hopefully repent when they read the article.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 12:24:11 PM »
Graham had just as much opportunity to read what you wrote as anyone else did, so I really don't think having someone share it with him would have made any more difference than Rick Warren reading what you wrote about him would. He would have been blinded by pride. I doubt your article would have any influence over Franklin, either. He would never want to admit that his father is in hell.

Angel

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Angel
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »
Graham had just as much opportunity to read what you wrote as anyone else did, so I really don't think having someone share it with him would have made any more difference than Rick Warren reading what you wrote about him would. He would have been blinded by pride. I doubt your article would have any influence over Franklin, either. He would never want to admit that his father is in hell.

I absolutely 100% agree with Jeanne.

davehenry

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 08:17:10 PM »
I recently came across a woman's testimony on youtube(Fiona Barnett)who suffered SRA for years.It's called-Fiona Barnett tells her story Survivour.She mentions some extremely interesting names,one is Billy Graham.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 02:19:33 AM »
Given some other things I've read lately, that does not surprise me one little bit.