Author Topic: What is happening right now in the U.S. elections?  (Read 2436 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
What is happening right now in the U.S. elections?
« on: November 10, 2020, 07:58:34 AM »
I have discussed these things privately with our church over Skype, but for anyone else reading, I wanted to give you clear and concise information concerning what is going on in the United States. To be clear, Joe Biden has NOT been elected president, and Donald Trump has NOT lost the election. We do not currently know what will happen, but in America, presidential candidates are NOT declared by the media; rather, presidential candidates are declared by the courts, and these court declarations do NOT happen on election day.

Currently, there are at least six states that have not declared a winner because there is are MANY lawsuits being filed concerning voter fraud. Thankfully, here on the CLE Forum, there is no censorship of this information, as we are allowed speak freely of these things.

I would argue that the best explanation of what is going on right now in America can be understood in this short, 10-minute video produced by the Epoch Times, which is a truly non-biased, non-partisan media source:

If you are born again in the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to know what you can do, my answer is that prayer is INFINTELY more powerful than a vote.

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
-James 5:16

Though there are none righteous, as Paul taught in Romans 3, we have been given the righteousness of Christ, and therefore, the prayer of one born again Christian is more powerful than a million votes. The will of the Lord should always be done, and we should always submit to Him, but we can express our grief to him of the many crimes being committed against the poor, the elderly, and the simple, praying that justice would be done to the evildoers, and mercy would be given to us all.

In my teachings, I have said before that I do not agree with the statement that "America is the greatest nation in the world," simply because that is a position of pride and arrogance, which is sin. However, that being said, I do believe that America has the greatest system of government (i.e. our Constitutional Republic) that the world has ever seen, which is why people from other countries flock to America seeking refuge and opportunity.

I give praise to God that we live in a country where my life is not threatened for preaching the Word of God, and that I may freely make my teachings available to people all over the world. However, in America right now, that freedom of speech and freedom of religion is under heavy persecution, and it may be only a short time before we begin to lose those rights, so our humble prayers to the Lord God is our greatest weapon against the wicked.

If we want the good, merciful favor of God, then the Bible tells us what we ought to do:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
-2 Chronicles 7:14

Rest assured, even if Joe Biden wins, and even if these leftists (which I refer to as the American Communist Party) get their way, the Lord God will NEVER let them have their way with His children. Even if they persecute us unto death, all things are by His will, and even if He wills for our deaths, the end result will be the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ with eternal life in His Kingdom, never knowing tears again.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
-Rev 21:4

Be bold in Christ. Trust in His Word. Pray that leaders would make the right decisions that we may continue the work Jesus Christ has ordered us to do, and that as many as possible would be brought to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of sins) and faith in Christ.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
-1Ti 2:1-4
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: What is happening right now in the U.S. elections?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 02:05:02 PM »
Seeing the whole lot playing out I couldn't help but think of in 1 Kings 1 when Adonijah preemtively declares himself as king only later to find that King David had made Solomon king.  Ooops  ::) 

The whole scripture piece was sort of too large to post but it does make for an interesting read with what is happening in the USA at the moment.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 05:26:41 PM »
Just an update, today was one of the biggest rallies ever put on at Washington DC. It was a march just to support Donald Trump, and to encourage him that the people know the truth, despite the media. Last I heard, there were over 100,000 people there, a mix of people from ALL 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii. This video is about four minutes, and will sum it up:

It's sad that Catholic propaganda is being spread, and I hate that. There were "Jesus Saves" signs instead of signs showing the moral commandments out of the Ten, and a call to repentance. I do not agree with every statement that was made from the people in the video, so please do not misunderstand why I am posting this. I am just showing what happened, and that little respect is ever shown to the born again Christians who continue to serve our Master, who created America, and all the people in it, and who move ever forward to win the lost to Christ, even those who claim to believe on Jesus, but do not.

The woman who started this rally put up the group on Facebook, and within 22 hours, she had 356,000 followers, and it was so viral, they began to gain 1,000 followers every 10 seconds. It was at that point, Facebook shut her down, but the people still showed up despite the censorship of big tech.

New organizations have been formed and movements have begun. Two of those are "Women for America First," and "Moms for America First" whose stated goals are to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States, while promoting truth, honesty, and the sacredness of the family unit.

Trump could win or Biden could win, but either way, something has been sparked in Americans that I have never seen in my lifetime. For the church, our job is the same, and little do they know that we work to save the souls of these people. No matter how grand the display might seem, it is dust in the wind compared to the glory that is to come on the day of Christ's return.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Cottage Camper

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 07:28:33 PM »
Thank you so much for posting this. I do not watch TV or listen to radio and I do not get entangled in politics. However, it encouraged me that you summarized that this election has stirred up something in Americans.

I was also edified by your quoting:

If we want the good, merciful favor of God, then the Bible tells us what we ought to do:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
-2 Chronicles 7:14

Thanks!