Author Topic: GA Democratic Senator Runs Over His Ex-Wife's Foot  (Read 1787 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
GA Democratic Senator Runs Over His Ex-Wife's Foot
« on: December 26, 2020, 11:58:34 AM »

This was too interesting not to share. This is one of the men who is running as a democratic (or rather, communistic) senator in GA. He claims to be a pastor. This is who Trump went down to GA to help the Republican candidates campaign against. He got into a furious rage and ran over his ex-wife's foot while she was trying to take care of her daughter. Knowing the crocodile tears of feminists, I was watching the woman closely, and her tears and fear seemed consistent in her body language, and I believe her. At the end, you will see that she even tells the officer that she works in the Mayor's office and she has kept her ex-husband rage a secret from the public for the sake of his reputation, but she needs to come forward and tell Georgians the truth.

Amazing how these leftists claim that "every woman should be believed"... unless they are accusing a democrat.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 12:00:41 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dedrick Lewis

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
  • Belief: Christian
Re: GA Democratic Senator Runs Over His Ex-Wife's Foot
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 12:12:14 AM »
I know this is a late post from me but while I was in Georgia, one of the ads against Warnock mentioned this very incident of him running over his ex wife's foot. Not that I didn't believe the ad but I wasn't expecting to see actual footage from the police body cam floating around in the web.

It honestly makes me sick listening to him talk. He tries to wash over this issue with the police like he's done nothing wrong and that she's just making trouble for him for no reason. No accountability for his actions or care and unfortunately I know people who will be dead set on voting for him regardless. It's not surprising though that his ex wife says he is good at acting. Him being a pastor of a church (likely a mega church and if not one that is very large) means he has plenty of experience playing the public relationship game.