Author Topic: A Taste of What is Coming on Jan 6th  (Read 3127 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
A Taste of What is Coming on Jan 6th
« on: December 26, 2020, 04:20:21 PM »

Someone the other night told me they did not know what I meant when I said something big is coming Jan 6th. Wait and pray for it because there is a movement of God-fearing people that are working hard in this country to do what is right, and one of the biggest protests this country has ever seen will take place on Jan 6th. Lorraine and I were in tears listening to this Congresswoman from Colorado because it was great to hear; it's just a shame that our women are having to stand up and do the job the men should be doing.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: A Taste of What is Coming on Jan 6th
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 02:18:02 AM »
January 6th is also the day that Congress will count the votes from the electoral college and officially announce the next President of the United States.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 03:57:19 PM »
By the way, anyone did not understand what evidence there was of voter fraud, here is a tiny drop of what is available. This should tell you everything you need to know:

Hopefully, more of this will come out on Jan 6th, and if it doesn't, there might be a very angry million-march crowd outside the State House.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:00:03 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 11:43:43 AM »
Congress meets at 1PM EST today. I'm praying that God will convict these legislators to do what is right and good for the sake of not only Americans, but for all countries around the world that are watching this today. We have members of our church in Australia and New Zealand, and if Biden steals this election, their countries, their lives, and their ministry in Christ will be at stake against the Chinese Communist Party.

If things do not go well today, I will still give all praise and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ because He will never leave or forsake us. However, I desperately want to see the wicked men of our government arrested and prosecuted for their evil deeds. I hope the Lord God will have great mercy on us as a church, and on a nation like America, who does not deserve the least of God's mercies, but we will pray, knowing His kindness and longsuffering is the foundation of our salvation through the blessings of Jesus Christ.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 04:07:00 PM »
In case some of you did not hear, the State House has been over run by hundreds of supposedly (allegedly) "Trump supporters," and all of Congress had to be removed and hidden in an undisclosed location. The media will make it seem like this is the Trump supporters who did this, but the strange thing is that Antifa has showed up to EVERY Trump rally across the country, but strangely, no one has seen them at this event... until now. Every Trump rally has been peaceful, all across the country, and only Antifa has started violence. We do not have all the information yet, but it is believe that many of the people who are standing in front of the State House are members of Antifa, and the media is going to use this to say that all Trump supporters should be federally monitored as terrorists (while letting Antifa have their way to burn down the nation), and it will set more precedent to censor free speech, which is the foundation of our freedom of religion in the United States.

I have no idea what is going to happen from this point. I am praying that the Lord Jesus Christ would expose and punish the evildoers, and bring peace to D.C., so the Constitutional debate in Congress can continue.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 10:38:10 PM »
During Congressional debate, a representative stated that the Washington Post consulted with a facial recognition company who determined that the instigators of the attack on the State House today (Jan 6th, 2021) were members of Antifa that were disguised in pro-Trump gear to deceive Americans and paint a false media narrative to shut down the momentum that was being created by conservatives in D.C.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 10:45:24 PM »
Here a link to that article on the facial recognition of Antifa members raiding the State House:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 01:25:14 AM »
Turns out there are a lot more lazy, spineless cowards in our Congress than we originally thought. We need to do what we have always done: TRUST IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. Our Heavenly Father will not abandon us, no matter what happens. This only means we have a lot of work to do, and the work of true preachers is becoming more important with each passing day.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 05:26:10 AM »
This passage has been going through my head all day:

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord. 6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. 7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 10:04:42 AM »
Lorraine and I were both VERY hurt by what we saw and heard yesterday, or rather, by the lack thereof. Especially Lorraine, and she is not feeling great because she was so let down. I admit, I had trouble falling asleep last night because our most of our legislators refused to hear and did nothing.

This morning, I got up early and got to work with renewed motivation, and praise God for that because I know who I serve, and I do not serve the United States of America. I am glad to live in this country where I still have my freedom to preach the Word of God, and I do not want to see this nation fall to China, but I will say this boldly and without apology:
If it takes the fall of the United States of America to humble its citizens to repentance (i.e. godly sorrow) that they might be saved, then let it fall. The kingdom of heaven, of which we are part, is not of this world, and our leader is not of any physical nation. We will suffer for a time, and I know my wife is not looking forward to it, but the Lord God has set this to happen for a very good reason, and I will trust Him that all these things will benefit the Lord Jesus Christ to the saving of souls; therefore, I am getting up and getting to work because we have a lot to do.

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
-Psalm 5:11

And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
-Psalm 39:7

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth. For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together, Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him. O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help. Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt. But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
-Psalm 71:4-14

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 01:49:26 PM »
I am currently reading in 2 Samuel. I re-read a few chapters this morning, as I read each one two or more times before moving on. The first chapter I read after moving on was Chapter 22. Below are a few verses that stood out to me.

1 And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5 When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.
29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,
49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.