Author Topic: (VIDEO) CLE Current Events Update | 1-22-21  (Read 1491 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) CLE Current Events Update | 1-22-21
« on: January 22, 2021, 09:55:37 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: (VIDEO) CLE Current Events Update | 1-22-21
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 11:31:54 AM »
A couple of notes; I put a note in the video that says they took videos of the inauguration down, and that was based on what my wife had told me while I was doing editing on the video. It turns out that she did not double check the links she was using, and I should have double checked her. I got busy, and I had been working all day on that video, and so I did not bother to take the time to double check her, so now she apologizes, and I apologize.

Also, it is possible that the Standard Hotel reference may have been related to something else that took place in 2017. However, that being said, praise God that the Standard Hotel closed because there are many demonic things that have taken place there.

Remember, not everything I have ever taught has always been accurate; I have had to make many corrections over the years. I have never claimed that the Holy Ghost is speaking directly through every word I say, and for anyone who would make that claim, I'm sure you all would be very skeptical of that person. I provide information, and I try to make it the best I can with what I have access to, but if you put your faith completely in me, then your faith is in the wrong person; rather, you should put your faith in Jesus Christ and do your own research. I do the work and I am a useful tool you can take advantage of, but I am not giver of all wisdom, knowledge, and understand, so go to the Lord God for discernment.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: (VIDEO) CLE Current Events Update | 1-22-21
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 01:22:23 PM »
The federal registry website now has Biden's "Executive Orders" published. It just took a few days. Don't panic; they are meaningless, as you will find out soon enough. We just need to wait a bit. Keep vigilant and stay in prayer; be consistent in those things because God has heard our prayers, and we need to hold fast in faith that He will see this through for us.