Author Topic: Howard's Introduction  (Read 1594 times)

HowardMinter

• Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Howard
  • Belief: Christian
Howard's Introduction
« on: June 06, 2021, 05:50:27 PM »
Hello,

I am an older Christian.  My secular college major was biochemistry.  My religious college training was Baptist.  I have worked with Institute of Creation Research.  I have worked with the Indian Bible College and in various prison ministries.  I have had to step in and lead churches when pastors have passed away and served in almost all parts of Christian ministry.  I have been lead to do my own research and have found some churches do not teach all the facts.  Therefore my teaching encourages believers to do their own reading and trust the Word of God when properly interpreted (2 Peter 3:16).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 06:11:59 PM by HowardMinter »

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
Re: Howard's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 06:45:48 PM »
I split this post into a new thread because you put this as your introduction to someone else's intro post.

Everything you are talking about here is about your own works. There is no evidence of your salvation or even what you believe so we can't fully understand who you are. Just because you've gone to a Baptist college and worked for Creation Research does not mean you are a Christian and it does not mean you have understanding of God's word. Those things do not impress any of us here. What can you tell us about how you got saved?

You said you worked in prison ministries. What did you do or teach in those ministries?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: Howard's Introduction
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 08:06:34 PM »
Hello Howard

I am also interested to read about how you became a Christian and am interested in reading the answers to the questions you have been asked. 

If you are a Christian you should have no difficulty answering those questions and you will also know that it is completely Biblical that these questions are being asked of you.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)