Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil p5  (Read 1459 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(WEEKLY TEACHING) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil p5
« on: June 07, 2021, 02:54:06 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil p5
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 10:44:16 PM »
After a few weeks of being a part of the church ... I started reading the article/book on this topic, I honestly knew something was wrong with people using terms/"diagnoses" of psychology and all that it entails ,that the world is ensnared by, but didn't give a lot of much needed thought to the dangers of it and when I read this, everything that I questioned or had red flags on, finally started making sense. I also now enjoy having the audio teaching on it after reading it, I haven't even finished this book yet. There is so much to read here on the website ..it's almost like I just read what I am drawn to and everytime , Something is said ,that I needed to hear. Thankful that God has drawn you to put all this time and hardwork into these teachings, they have helped me in so many ways. And thankful for God's word and that we are not left defenseless.  :)
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil p5
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 11:13:21 PM »
I am thankful the Lord Jesus Christ gave me understanding about these matters. But God willing, we're not done yet. I've got a lot more to produce.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18