Author Topic: What People Say Comes From Their Heart  (Read 2360 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
What People Say Comes From Their Heart
« on: July 24, 2021, 11:59:18 AM »
I censored some of the words used in this man's emails.

ROBERT FROM NC:

are 501c3 ministers  going to a fiery hell ?
Me, I hope so as they have sold The Living God out for chump change..
Judus like betrayers of Jesus Christ ,
what do you say ?

My book on the subject is free-to-read on our website:
501c3: The Devil's Church
The green audio button on the page will take you to our audio teaching series on that subject.

Sorry for coming on so strong in initial  contact on your site,

These sob preachers who toy with emotions thru verses like  Malachi 3 ,8-10 & the famous one line “serve the Lord with all your heart”

Translation put your money in the plate and shut up…don’t ask to look @ the financial  leger

I have even had a preacher behind  the pulpit say if tithing was good enough for Israel it is good enough for us today,

He than paused for a second  drew back and then said just my thinking…

I have seen pastors get angry and yell at the congregation when church funds get low.. This to me is striking the rock.

I have even heard a pastor say ,  The Apostle Paul had to repent and start tithing…

Basturds  all of them.

I have been in a lot of church’s , and I say to hell with these 501c3 con men,

I am found in Christ and full payment applied by the shed blood.

I can hardly wait for heaven and Judgment day, to tell theses scripture twisting , lucre hungry preachers ,

I told you so , as they are fastened to satans chain gang and cast into the lake of fire.

I am found in Christ and full payment applied by the shed blood.
Frankly, it doesn't sound like it. That's why you're more focused on 501c3 than the source of the problem. I wrote about the source of the problem in my book. The Bible teaches us the real source of the problem, and if you want to know more details about it, then I would recommend reading this:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
What you decide to do from here is up to you. Have a great day.

You go to hell too , Christopher.

You are nothing but a judge-matic fruit inspector,

As a matter of fact you are playing God,

You are arrogant as **** too for telling people they are lazy for not reading your ****…

You have a very thin skin,

I,ll see you on satans chain gang too, told you so,

Yeah, that's what I thought. It wasn't hard to discern.
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24

Unbiblical Cop-Outs: 'Don't Judge Me!'

END OF DISCUSSION

I have certainly told some people that they are lazy because they do not want to read something, but that is in the context of someone who comes to me to ask me a question, and then when I point to the hundreds of hours of research I put into one of my books to answer that question, they don't want to read it because they are lazy. (i.e. They are happy that I do hundreds of hours of work free of charge, but they don't want to put in a tiny fraction of that time to just read it.) I mean, obviously, he did not want to read what I wrote either, but I didn't call him lazy. Prideful and conceited men can be very dedicated and hardworking. I'm only going to accuse someone of something they are guilty of, I'm not going to accuse them of what they are not guilty of.

The fact that he is desperately seeking the day of the Lord to come to punish people means that he does not understand what he's talking about. His speech reveals what is in his heart, and it is not the humility and charity of Christ.

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
-Mat 7:12

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
-Amos 5:18

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
-Mat 15:8

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dedrick Lewis

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
  • Belief: Christian
Re: What People Say Comes From Their Heart
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 01:23:17 PM »
Wow. He's calling you thin skinned but he starts his reply off by telling you to go the Hell AND ends it by hoping you'll end up on Satan's chain gang. Also, how in the world are you too judgemental when he calling preachers scripture twisting and lucre hungry as well as calling you arrogant? The lack of awareness is simply incredible. It's not surprising however, you can see the great deal of pride in the guys heart.

James 4:6 KJV
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble

Hopefully he humbles himself in the future and judges himself properly soon. Because he is more or less going to be on the receiving end of that "I told you so"

Proverbs 16:18 KJV
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 28:18 KJV
Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.