Author Topic: Perfect Example of Standing Up for the First Amendment!  (Read 3508 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Perfect Example of Standing Up for the First Amendment!
« on: August 15, 2021, 09:13:42 PM »
This interaction is the BEST example I've seen, and I've seen quite a few, of what happens when a 1A auditor knows his rights, keeps his cool and is NOT afraid to be arrested for violating an unconstitutional city ordinance.

The auditor keeps filming, the tyrant keeps repeating herself until... eventually... she takes the walk-of-shame and the auditor keeps right on exercising his constitutionally protected activity. 👌💯

https://youtu.be/HN_CSzq-izs
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Perfect Example of Standing Up for the First Amendment!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 10:36:21 PM »
Did you guys see about 14:30, the officer on the right turns his head and laughs a little. It did not seem like he was laughing because he was mocking, but I think he was laughing at the female irate officer. Notice that he didn't turn his head away from the camera man, he turned away from HER, so she wouldn't see him laughing when she got challenged to arrest him. :D
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 10:38:49 PM »
Yep, I was right. About 16:30, he's nodding with the camera man. He already knows. Haha!
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 10:39:51 PM »
What business does a little 4 ft 9 in overweight female have on the police force as a sergeant?!

theAXEisLAID

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: David
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 11:08:05 PM »
The one word that came to my mind when watching this video - BRAVE

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 3:10 KJV

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 01:13:44 AM »
That was excellent viewing. 

It is interesting to compare that with the actions of the "authorities" on 6th Jan 2021 at the Capitol against ordinary members of the public who were also gathering in a public place in a peaceful and non-aggressive manner.

Yes, that was good seeing the actions of the officers who knew the real law and that if a case was made of it and went to court then they would lose that case outright. 

The officers should have kept onside with the public and also commented they can now see that the town rules are in violation of the freedom of the Constitution and that they will take proceedings to have the ruling changed to bring it in to line with the Constitution and they should have also commented that he can be in touch with them via email for regular updates as to what is happening for those changes to be affected.

You wouldn't want to be holding your breath waiting for that to happen though.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 01:37:03 AM »
For some insane reason, government employees think that if they repeat a police over and over and over and over, it will change something. When I stood up the BMV and told them we weren't wearing masks, I had Indiana State policy repeated to me no less than three times. I heard it the first time; that was enough.

It's very much like making a Biblical argument and a churchgoer wants to repeat what he pastor said over and over as if that will change something.