Author Topic: Telegram Chat Full of Blind Churchgoers  (Read 1844 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Telegram Chat Full of Blind Churchgoers
« on: September 23, 2021, 04:19:15 PM »
In a Telegram chatroom, that is full of churchgoers, a man named Craig posted the following:

This whole tradegy has converted me from 'atheist' to born again Christian. The world is witnessing proof that the Holy Bible is true. If you cannot see that yet, you soon will.

The next couple of hundreds comments were all "Amen!" and "Praise Jesus!" -- you know, the typically church-ianity phrases. And yet, not one person addressed the Biblical problem. So I did.

If this whole tragedy is what "converted" you to Jesus Christ, then you are NOT born again in Jesus Christ. It's shocking how many people here seem to not understand the basics of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is NOT how the Bible says a man is born again.

But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
-Gal 3:23-25

It is the hearing of the law of God which brings a man to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow) of his sin, in which he acknowledges the truth of this own corruption, and then cries out to the Lord Jesus Christ to save him from his own wickedness. You don't gain eternal life because you felt bad over a tragedy and decided to change your mind on some political issues; that is NOT Gospel of Jesus Christ, and you all should be ashamed that you do not understand this.

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
-Mat 13:23

It's amazing how many people here do not understand the Gospel. I wish I could give a link here, but I can't, so go to my website creationliberty * com and search the keyword 'million'. There is a short book (free-to-read) I wrote called Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell. You need to understand what Christ said, that MANY (not few) would come to Him on the day of judgment, claiming they served Him, but He will turn them away to everlasting fire; this is the sermon on the mount:
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

I have to write out my website that way because links get shadow banned. Soon after, a "Karen" showed up with the name Debbie, and responded:

How do YOU know that Craig and many others DIDN'T examine themselves when they confessed their sin of an unrepentant heart and disbelief in Jesus?? Please don't beat up our young-in-the faith Christian brothers/sisters because they didn't write a novel about their salvation experience. Allow The Holy Spirit to convince, convict, challenge and change them, please. You're giving believers a black eye by being so judgemental and dogmatic when you don't know another's heart.

To which, I responded:

Did you read what was said? Did he say he came to Jesus Christ because of his sin? No, that is not what was originally posted. Did you see how I used the Scripture to show you the problem? You flat-out ignored (i.e. denied) how the Holy Spirit, through the Bible, says that a man comes to Christ.

I look to the Lord God for instruction on how a man is saved, not public opinion. Where do you look? Apparently, you do not look to Jesus Christ because you hate righteous judgement:
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
-1Co 2:15

Do you not realize that the word 'judge' means to discern between truth and lies? If you do not want people here distinguishing between truth and falsehood, the you are in the wrong place, and you have no business calling yourself a "Christian."
judge (v): to compare facts or ideas, and perceive their agreement or disagreement, and thus to distinguish truth from falsehood

In your hypocrisy, you accused me of being "judgmental," and yet, you decided to judge me and determine (in unrightousness) what is in my heart. We who are born again in Christ are called to judge righteous judgment. You say that I cannot know what is in another man's heart, and that, once again, proves that you do not follow Jesus Christ because He said that we can:
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18

I want that young man to hear the truth of God's Word, but you obviously don't care about his soul. At least I care enough about him, and about you, to tell you the truth, but everyone here (including you Debbie) is blocking truth from being seen with your rhetoric. Kinda' sounds familiar doesn't it? It's how someone can present evidence of a matter, and yet, we see a mass of people who won't listen to reason?
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
-Isa 1:18
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
-Isa 5:20

Go to creationliberty * com and keyword search 'million' to read Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell. I know people here hate me for saying these things, but that's because they hate Jesus Christ first, so if you claim to follow Him, then hear His warning:
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

END OF DISCUSSION... so far.

This is why I'm telling people that I see an even greater enemy arising after this so-called "Great Awakening," which I think from a spiritual perspective is going to be a Great Darkness that is going to fall on this nation like we have never seen before. How long before it takes root in the U.S., I don't know, but we need to keep an eye out for the danger because these churchgoers will not hear God's Word.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18