Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1097 times)

marymag

« on: December 11, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »
 Blessings, I am new to your site and I feel so blessed to have found your page. All the info you share here is what I have known for some time. I came out of organized religion in 1985 and have been through much since I found the Lord Jesus Christ in 1978. I have made many mistakes along the way and truly am sorry for things I have done on my journey. I have cried unto the Lord for things I have done and said and feel honored to have found you. I humbly ask for your prayers to be strengthened with the power of the Holy Spirit to continue to share truth with those I am involved with. I have shared much info about the 501c3 churches with many and of course it does not go over well with most, but I keep sharing it anyway. I am 74 years old and desire only to serve the Lord with all that is in me, but at times feel lonely as I do not have fellowship with other believers that know about the true meaning of scripture. I desire to get to know others here who share the same belief on this site.

Joshua JZB

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 27
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
  • Belief: Christian
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 06:05:42 AM »
Hello, good to meet you Virginia :)

I'm really glad that you have found the CLE website and that Chris' teachings are blessing you as they have blessed myself and many others.

I was wondering, what teachings have you read so far? From your post it sounds like you've read "501c3: The Devil's Church", have you had the chance to read or listen to "Is Repentance Part of Salvation?" (https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/repent.php) or "Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell" (http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/whymillions.php). Would you consider these teachings an important part of the true meaning of scripture that you mention? For me personally the repentance article was really instrumental for my understanding to becoming truly born again, as I learned I lacked true repentance which is godly sorrow. 

It's great to hear about the godly sorrow you have. I would love to hear more about your testimony in how you were saved and anything more that you would like to share.

I am encouraged by your desire and service in sharing the truth despite the adversity, a task I need to be much more diligent in doing.
For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth. - Psalm 74:12

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: New Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 07:02:42 PM »
Hey Virginia. What made you come out of organized religion back then? And can you tell us more about how you got saved?