Author Topic: (ARTICLE) Unbiblical Cop-outs 'Don't Judge Me!'  (Read 676 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) Unbiblical Cop-outs 'Don't Judge Me!'
« on: December 30, 2021, 02:16:01 PM »
Unbiblical Cop-outs: 'Don't Judge Me!'

This teaching has been completely rewritten and greatly expanded. When going back through it, I actually enjoyed reading it. I usually don't like to go back through my own stuff, but I enjoyed this one. I know I have a biased opinion here, but I believe this is one of the more powerful teachings I've ever written. Decide for yourself.

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (ARTICLE) Unbiblical Cop-outs 'Don't Judge Me!'
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 01:03:24 PM »
Although one of my favorites is the one about dinosaurs there's so many good points in the article on judgement. The points along with the scripture references are very good to use when talking to people on the street. Typically when they like to throw the " Don't judge me " card and you quote them the scripture in reference to this topic they either want to move on to another topic or they just walk away. Most of the time people like to walk by and say what they think is right without actually stopping and having a dialogue I always quote John 7:24. There's one verse I believe in 1 Corinthians that talks about a spiritual man judges all things and he himself is judged of no man. Anyways, great article.