Author Topic: 911 calls for 2A rights being exercised  (Read 1563 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
911 calls for 2A rights being exercised
« on: April 09, 2022, 11:20:31 AM »
Just as a reminder:

Second Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Unfortunately in Florida open-carrying a firearm is only lawful for citizens when going to and from and while fishing, hunting or camping.

Therefore these 2A promoters pick up their fishing poles, bait, AR-15's and shotguns and exercise the freedoms that they do have to promote awareness of FL 2A gun rights.

Again, unfortunately, some Floridians see fit to potentially put these Patriots lives in jeopardy by calling for armed men from the State to infringe on these law abiding citizens rights.

I believe that ignorance through laziness of our rights and laws coupled with brainwashing from the DS has lead to this.

Here is what some of those calls sounded like.

https://youtu.be/o7gu6F5DkvU
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: 911 calls for 2A rights being exercised
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 11:34:09 AM »
Ha ha ha ha!! Look out! It's a gun! Quick! Everyone put on your mask and hide under your desk!
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 09:26:59 AM »
Hey, enjoy at least being able to own them (and in many US states conceal carry them) because in Australia, we have none of that. Last I heard, apparently Australian police are that inept in regards to firearms that they consider anything with a magazine, breach and a barrel a firearm (despite the fact that could also cover NERF foam dart guns, but apparently not a muzzle loading blunderbuss...go figure.)

I know it's a topic I could go on about but I think it's something that could be summed up in a few quick points, number 1, no shooting murders haven't stopped in Australia since 1996, illegal guns are still around and those who use them don't care about laws. Number 2, the massacre at Pt Author in Tasmania in 1996 has a lot of unanswered questions, including a shooter who was boarder lined mentally retarded being able take people out at multiple rangers despite not having any real history with firearms, number 3, don't EVER give them up, after what happened between Victorian citizens and police earlier this year, it should be a massive warning to people that this is why governments don't want armed citizens because then they can't fight back.

This is an account of what happened during the rise of the Nazi regime in Austria from Kitty Werthmann, someone who witnessed that rise to power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awkYhtey50

I get that a number of you have probably seen this before, and while I disagree with her point that "how could a catholic country elect a monster like Hitler" (After all by some accounts Adolf was backed and financed by the Vatican,) I do worry that I see similar things going on the USA. I also get that Ecclesiasties was correct when it said in Chapter 1:9

"The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun."

But unlike in 1940, if this happens in the USA, Britain has almost fallen and Australia isn't far behind, so there will be no other super power to oppose such a takeover. I've heard firearm enthusiasts say it before, but without the second amendment, you can't protect the others...or yourselves either for that matter.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 02:13:43 PM »
Hi Chris Australia

I have been meaning to join in on some of your conversations for a while but time has been hard to find.

I'm Kevin and live in Dunedin, New Zealand.  Yes, it's a very bad thing that New Zealanders have had most of their firearms taken away. I'm hoping that with any changes coming about here in the future then it will become a right for New Zealanders to own and open carry firearms.  Except for certain criminals who are deemed untrustworthy and would be forbidden.

although I check the forum here every day it has been rather quiet because with all that is going on we are mainly communicating on Telegram.  Don't leave us though because you seem to fit in very well with the rest of us.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 01:02:03 PM »
Hi Kevin, good to hear from you.

I'll have to get my telegram account up and running then, I downloaded it to keep up with things once the vaccine mandates started rolling out, but it did end up becoming one big task, then people started spamming completely unrelated stuff...bit of a mess.

It'd be nice to fit in to a Christian group though, especially one that is grounded in the bible and common sense, too many places stand on pretense with all the spiritual nutrition of dust bunnies, or they go completely the other way to legalism that they just make stuff up to bind a burden...what's worse is you point out even basic errors and they look at you like you said the moon is actually a toffee apple.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.