Author Topic: (BOOK) False Prophet Profiles: Kim Clement  (Read 1314 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) False Prophet Profiles: Kim Clement
« on: April 21, 2022, 02:42:04 PM »
Did you know that Kim Clement prophesied that Barack Obama would be baptized by the Holy Spirit in the summer of 2010? Did you know that Kim Clement prophesied that rap artist Eminem and author Stephen King would both be Chrisitian evangelists? Did you know that Kim Clement prophesied that Rudy Giuliani would be President of the United States in 2008? We will cover all these failed Clement prophecies and much more in this book.

False Prophet Profiles: Kim Clement

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
Re: (BOOK) False Prophet Profiles: Kim Clement
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 11:51:17 AM »
I have just finished reading this, and found it very helpful and edifying. There are a few typos, but they don't matter too much. However, I did also spot one factual error that needs correcting. It's near the beginning of Chapter 7:

And yet, after George W. Bush (father to George H.W. Bush, one of the most wicked presidents this country ever had)

George W. Bush is not the father of George H.W. Bush. The opposite is true - he is his SON. George H.W. Bush was President from 1989-1993 and George W. Bush was President from 2001-2009. George Bush Sr. was the one who boasted about the New World Order during the Gulf War (so he certainly was extremely wicked), while "Dubya" was involved in 9/11 etc. So the words "father to" need to be changed to "son of".

The other thing that bothered me a bit was the claim that Barack Obama was involved in child trafficking. Shouldn't some evidence be shown for that? It's a pretty serious allegation to make. I am by no means dismissing the notion that Obama was involved in trafficking children (in fact, I think it's more likely than not), but some evidence should be cited. I know this is an exposé of Clement, not Obama, but maybe link to a relevant article, or documentation, or something that offers some proof. One thing that I would agree with 100% is that Obama was a very wicked president, and also your statement that wicked presidents are a judgement on a wicked people. However, his wickedness is evident just from his statements and actions that are on public record, and in the public domain. Other claims on top of that aren't really necessary to prove how evil he is, unless, as I say, there is hard evidence somewhere to support them.

But those little issues aside, I really appreciated your work on this, and learned a lot from it. I must admit though that I'd never heard of Kim Clement until you started talking about him!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 11:53:42 AM by Rowan M. »
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 05:28:10 PM »
I know who the Bushs' are. It was just a typo. Thanks for pointing it out.

The child trafficking evidence would be from Pizza Gate. The problem is that all the hard evidence is being hidden from us right now, and so we cannot get access to all of it. However, I believe there is more than enough evidence already, and I could add in a note to state that it is just my opinion, and more evidence should emerge in the future.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 09:53:45 AM »
Wasn't there a reference in the HRC emails somewhere to the $65k worth of 'hot dogs' for the White House?

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 09:16:09 AM »
I am almost finished reading this book/article. I'm actually surprised at the influence this guy had. Sadly there's many more false teachers/false converts who are still teaching his garbage but some are using different methods.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 01:03:42 AM »
Still reading this book, but I just came across this passage:

'Furthermore, crucifixion typically ended with the guards breaking the legs of the crucified to make it easier to remove their dead bodies from the cross.'

This was not the reason the legs were broken. When a person hung on the cross, his body would sag, and he would have to push himself up with his feet in order to breathe. Therefore, if the guards wanted the person to die quicker, they would break the legs to prevent him from being able to breathe.

John 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away. 32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. 33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 01:12:49 AM by Jeanne »