Author Topic: Kim Clement Cult Follower Not Happy  (Read 2043 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Kim Clement Cult Follower Not Happy
« on: April 27, 2022, 11:38:44 PM »
This one's from Telegram, in response to the following banner which tends to make Clement followers enraged. Enjoy.

Just wanted everyone to know that this guy was a false prophet; a total clown. He never predicted Donald Trump would be president, and he never predicted 9/11.

BARBARA:

Listen...You are entitled to believe what you want,  and everyone else needs to believe what they want to.

I'm saying this...You, calling anyone a clown, is being very judgemental. You shouldn't be doing that. If someone chooses to listen to, and follow Kim Clement, that's on them. Some good things have come out of him...but basically, like Nostradamus, and other prophets, and soothsayers, it's up to the person who hear what they say, for them to decide on their own what is truth, or lies. I'm just saying that it's up to each person to make up their own minds on who they want to follow.  We are all called to watch out for whom we follow.  I follow Jesus Christ, first and foremost.

Blessings!!!!!

Yes. It is judging. Because that is what Christians are called to do, to compare a preacher's words with the Word of God to see if they're are true or not:
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24

You just judged me with your comment. So why are you fighting against Christ and refusing to judge righteous judgement? Kim Clement was a liar, a false prophet, and yes, he was a clown. Did you know he prophesied that Eminem and Stephen King were Christian evangelists? Did you know he prophesied that Bill Gates would be a huge financial backer for the church? Did you know that he prophesied that Kim Jong-un was supposed to pass away from being brain dead 15 years ago?

Folks, what she just said is EXACTLY the problem our nation is facing right now:
"it's up to the person who hear what they say, for them to decide on their own what is truth, or lies. Just keep those kind of opinions to yourself."
She fools everyone into thinking she has a reasonable position by saying "it's up to the hearer," but then says to "keep opinions to yourself," meaning that she does not want anyone else speaking anything that contradicts what she believes. This is EXACTLY the ideology of the woke left, and churchgoers adopt that same ideology as soon as they are faced with facts that contradict their presuppositions. (i.e. She wants people who disagree with her to be silent.)

In short, it's hypocrisy, and then she ends it with lies of pretense by saying "blessings" which is the typical church-ianity tropes that put on a fake outward appearance of so-called "goodness," when they actually hate the truth, and they refuse to do any research to study the matter out.
The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
-Pro 15:28

You are acting like a bot or shill. That's my opinion. You have proven it in every aspect of your response.
I said blessings to you, but it wasn't accepted, so I retrieve my blessings on you, as Christ has told us to do, if our blessings are not appreciated.

"You are acting like a bot or shill."
Why are you being so judgmental?
—————
"That's my opinion."
Well, I will tell you the same thing a hypocrite just advised to me: Why don't you let others decide for themselves, and keep your opinions to yourself?
—————
"I said blessings to you, but it wasn't accepted, so I retrieve my blessings on you, as Christ has told us to do, if our blessings are not appreciated."
That is NOT what Christ told Christians to do. If you learned things from Kim Clement and his corrupt yoke, it's no wonder you believe such strange things, but here is what Christ said:
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
-Mat 5:44

That is why I will say to you that, despite your hypocrisy, unrighteous judgments, and false accusations against me, I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming rough months in this country. Have a great day.

END OF DISCUSSION

There were so many hypocrisies in this one, it was difficult for me to pick and choose which one I would address to her. I found it fascinating that, in my book exposing Kim Clement, I use Nostradamus as an example of a false prophet to explain the deceptive techniques that Kim Clement used. She, on the other hand, used Nostradamus as a justification for Kim Clement, which is mind-blowing because, in short, she is using a pagan astrologer to justify Clement, and claiming she is standing on the side for Christ for doing so.

??? ??? ??? :o :o :o

Also, if someone is going to make up their own mind, they need to hear both sides. If they cannot hear both sides, then there is nothing for them to make up their own mind about. Silencing opposition does not help people make up their own mind.

Also, she did not answer a single one of my questions. I was really hoping she would keep responding because I was going to share a lot more banners with her after that, but sadly, she ran off into the night. Oh well, maybe next time. :)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Kim Clement Cult Follower Not Happy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 10:06:04 AM »
So, something really interesting happened AFTER that conversation with the Clementian. I saw someone else's post after our conversation (concerning the original topic that the channel owner had posted), and here it what this person said:

I don't know. I screwed up, repented, asked forgiveness and still feel a distance from the Holy Spirit.

I thought I should respond to that, so I did. (I always type in "creationliberty * com" because if you type in a link, it auto-deletes your post):

I don't know if this will help you out or not, but if that's how you feel, there's something you can read that can help sort that out. It's a creationliberty * com, and if you type 'million' into the search bar, you'll find a book called Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going Hell. This is not a subject that very many churchgoers or preachers want to cover, but it is something that Jesus Christ covered many times, and all of his parables surround this topic.

It's up to you. I just thought I'd suggest it. It might help to clarify some things. If not, that's okay. I still hope you have a great day. Take care.

This morning, I got a response back that I was not expecting:

Wow, thankyou. I'm still reading through the tears. You put into words how I'm feeling. I do feel grief and godly sorrow for my wrongdoing. It's deeply painful to think I could have put my salvation in jeopardy. The only thing I valued more than my family was my relationship with God. Which I briefly lost sight of. Thankyou for the scriptural references. I'll continue reading, but I know you were sent to me to deepen my understanding. I know I couldn't sleep because your message was waiting for me to read it. God is good!

You just never know where these conversations are going to lead. I believe there are some who experience the godly sorrow of repentance, but become confused by church-ianity preaching from men who have been corrupted by mainstream so-called "Christian" colleges. Thanks to God for His Word that protects us from these men, and brings us to wisdom and understanding.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 11:59:13 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 10:26:51 AM »
"Some good things have come out of him...but basically, like Nostradamus, and other prophets, and soothsayers, it's up to the person who hear what they say, for them to decide on their own what is truth, or lies. I'm just saying that it's up to each person to make up their own minds on who they want to follow.  We are all called to watch out for whom we follow.  I follow Jesus Christ, first and foremost.

Blessings!!!!!"

I dare say this smells an awful lot like someone who is possibly a practicing wiccan but claims to be a christian at the same time. Sounds weird, I know, but they are out there and they are still decieved. Just the way "blessings" is mentioned at the end is eerily similar to the wiccan catch phrase "blessed be", and the whole mind set of "everyone is entitled to their own truth" is also very much a wiccan/new age/pagan slogan that is part of the reason why we're in the mess we are today regarding western society, to say that there are no absolutes in existence is either willful ignorance or straight up insanity.

PS, that's such good news, that message you got back from the other user  :)
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

OsoWeakbutHeIsStrong

• CLE Church Members
  • Edification: 54
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Annalisa
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 08:52:17 PM »
Praise God for that person who God gave the ears to hear!!!!  YES!  That is such a blessing!  That doesn't happen very often, so when it does, it's incredibly refreshing and encouraging!!
I love it!

As far as the Kim Clement Cult follower, she said:

"it's up to the person who hear what they say, for them to decide on their own what is truth, or lies."

So she believes that she can trust on what for her final authority?

Her heart?

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
Proverbs 28:26

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

Her feelings?

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Proverbs 12:15

Man?

8It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 18:8

Clearly the Bible/God's perfect, infallible word is not her final authority for objective truth and instruction.

This is exactly what we see most professing Christians going by; their heart, their feelings and man/their false teachers, and that's why the modern church is apostate.

Just reminds me of this verse:

I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Luke 18:8

Dan7

• BANNED
  • Edification: -49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Daniel
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 12:08:28 PM »
Quote: "but basically, like Nostradamus, and other prophets, and soothsayers, it's up to the person who hear what they say for them to decide on their own what is truth"

Why does she say this? Truth is not what you want it to be. If you make one false prophecy, you are a false prophet. Additionally, if you say that you are a woman, and have XY chromosomes, you are nothing but a liar. Ironically, she's (or other Clement followers) probably against transgenderism while making an exception for Clement.

The verse "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding" comes to mind when people say something like this. Well, if we trust in the Lord with all our hearts and acknowledge him, we should honor his words. Deuteronomy 18:21-22 tells that one false prophecy makes for one false prophet!

Proverbs 14:12-16 likewise perfectly applies to this situation. Always remember this: "The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: And a good man shall be satisfied from himself"

« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:11:01 PM by Dan7 »
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2