Author Topic: Covid19 Vaccine is NOT Mark of the Beast  (Read 732 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Covid19 Vaccine is NOT Mark of the Beast
« on: September 03, 2022, 09:59:06 AM »
I've had this question posed to me enough that I wanted to make this post so I can refer back to it if anyone else writes to me with concerns that the Covid-19 vaccine is allegedly supposed to be "the mark of the beast." It's completely nonsense if you simply read the Scripture slowly and take some time to think about it.

The following person was not wrong to write me his inquiry, but I wanted to share this so others can understand the matter more clearly.

RAMCO FROM PHILIPPINES:

Is the Covid 19 vaxxine the Mark of the beast? Chris, you have to be one of the most biblically sound person i know. With so much claims and he-said/she-said floating around since the pandemic , what does scripture really say about the motb? Is it this c19 vaxx? How can you easily explain all the talk about it changing your DNA, or the left hand/forehead being symbolic, and the 060606 patent?  Not to mention the many brethren getting dreams and visions confirming each other about how this is officially the Motb! Please chris, as someone who took the Vaxx last year (reluctantly) i really dont know what to do.

Well, you need to stay in prayer for God's mercy concerning your own health because that's all you can do now. However, I've had people write to me about these concerns before. Here was the response I gave to another person:
*********** EMAIL FROM OCT 2021  ***********
If you have heard anyone say that the vaccine is the "mark of the beast," then you can rest assured they are a false teacher, and they usually say those types of things because it draws in an audience and they make more money.
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
-Rev 14:9

If anyone can show me where people are getting injected in their foreheads, I'll consider this. Until then, it's nonsense. Other generations in other eras have made similar claims. People in Europe thought this was happening with the Germans during World War 2, and it didn't happen then either, so I would recommend changing whoever you're listening to because they're likely scamming you.
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
-2Pe 2:1-3

If you have "brethren" that are saying they are getting visions and dreams from God about the C19 vax being the mark of the beast, that means they're liars and false prophets (provable by Scripture), and those who serve God should have no fellowship with them. (2Co 6:14-18)
Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
-Jer 14:14

END OF DISCUSSION

After I sent him this email, I got an error message back saying that the email address he gave me didn't exist. I noticed there were two S letters side by side in the address ("ss"), so I removed one to see if he typed it wrong, and resent the email. If he doesn't get it, at least it will be here. That's why everyone needs to DOUBLE CHECK the info you put into the contact form on my contact page, and if you ever sent me an email and didn't get anything in return, that might have been the reason.

No one is getting a C19 vax in their hand. No one is being jabbed in their forehead. So why is it that so many people are claiming its the mark of the beast? Well, one of the reasons is for self righteousness because if they can claim it is the mark of the beast, and they didn't take it, then they can say they're right with God and going to heaven because they "resisted the mark." They place themselves in a "holier-than-thou" position over others in arrogance.

Saying that the C19 vax in the "mark" creates sensationalism, and false preacher, false prophets, and false evangelists LOVE sensationalism because it always draws in a crowd of false converts who shower them with praise and money. However, condemning their lies only gets you ridicule by most of those people, but I'm going to tell them the truth anyway.

If anyone wonders why I haven't made any kind of article saying this, it's because I don't listen to people like that, and I told our church as early as February of 2020 that Covid 19 was a political scam. I didn't even have knowledge of the war that we were in at the time, but it was clear as day that they were using this as a political attack, and as time went on, we all discovered that it was MUCH more than just a political attack.

Remember, there are also a lot of false teachers out there who adopted a corrupt ideology that they are going to prepare this world to "receive the kingdom," meaning that they think they have to go through certain events in Revelation (which they end up dumbing down to pathetic, placid day-to-day mundane events to make their lives more meaningful in their own imaginations), and then there will be some great revival, and it will usher in Jesus Christ's second coming. That is a lie from the devil because the only great "revival" there will be is a great falling away, meaning that these churchgoers, who are not of Christ, will celebrate their ecumenical false doctrines, united under the final antichrist, and never see him coming because he's going to preach their false messages and fulfill their false prophecies.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
-2Th 2:3

The deception will be so great, it will deceive the whole world, except those who have the Holy Spirit to guide them, and those Christians are going to be hunted and killed for the sake of Jesus Christ by the very churchgoers who claim to serve Christ. And they won't hear the truth until the day that Christ separates the sheep from the goats.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
-Mat 24:24
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18