Author Topic: the Neural-link  (Read 209 times)

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
the Neural-link
« on: December 04, 2022, 02:16:55 PM »
Just in case some of you haven't heard about this one, I'll try and be brief, but this is something Elon Musk has been going on about for a while and some kind of milestone trials are supposed to happen either this year or next year. From what I understand, Neuralink is supposed to be a technology that allows the brain to link to any current technology we have, simplistically put, allowing you to plug your head into a PC and upload and download data like you would put music or pictures on your phone.

Now anyone who's seen a science fiction movie or knows anything about computers and knows anything about the description of the end times in the book of Revelation should be having major red flags going up. No, hacking something isn't as simple as hollywood made it out to be over the years, but I can't shake the feeling that if someone knows how to upload a new language or other information to the brain, someone is working on, or has found a way to upload other things to the human brain, the sort of thing that rumoured projects like the Monarch program has been experimenting with for decades, and it's predecessor programs before it.

If this could make someone programmable like a piece of computer hardware, then naturally with an update that's required almost daily for some things, could the Neuralink be a contender for the mark of the beast? Or part of it? Well it fits one part, something taken IN the forehead (not on the forehead as so many people believe), and with certain updates here and there, someone could be programmed to worship the beast without any possibility of resisting.

I think it's fair to say we live in an age where certain people worship technology, especially when you have people lining up around the block for days for a new phone (which are actually getting LESS versatile as time goes along, removing expandable memory, no more removable battery, touch screen only etc)...it's a massive source of pride, people being able to look at nanotech lights on a panel and say "wow, look how great we are".

There are a lot of conceptual road blocks to the whole thing, such as the actual programming language the human brain might use, and how horrendously things could go awry if programs put in aren't 100% perfect (and lets face it, no program is), but also what the physiological issues could be over time, because the human body is able to heal, adapt to certain things short term (eyes adjusting to light conditions, shivering in cold, sweating in heat etc), and even more things over longer periods of time (what some people would call races, it just people acclimatizing to where they live over decades or centuries, and even microfractures in bones being filled with calcium deposits which can make them tougher and less receptive to pain). Electronics and machines don't get this luxury and even in optimal conditions, it would need to be replaced from time to time and people would need to go on anti-rejection medication virtually forever, but then again as the last couple of years have proven quite blatantly, medical ethics and care take second place to profit and prestige.

Sorry for a long rant on this one but I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks. I know this only covers part of what the mark could be but I think it's something to keep an eye on, especially since Elon has somehow become a rising hero among a lot of conservatives due to his recent purchase of twitter, reinstating those who were permanently banned from the platform for "hate speech", including Trump, and his talk about revealing some of the stuff that was going on behind the scenes at twitter, but going a little into speculation, this could be a smokescreen, something to increase his notoriety and make more people accept the stuff he's selling.

Thoughts?
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: the Neural-link
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 05:42:02 PM »
Revelation 14:9 KJV — And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

This kinda includes Neural-link in it's current inception.

Any Christian who simply understands scripture on this issue will have not problem avoiding The Mark, or even anything that even comes close.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Under Duress

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Scott
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 11:00:36 PM »
That's the likely suspect for the mark in the forehead. There has been a lot of advances in mind control over the centuries.

The internet definitely correlates with the image of the beast.  It makes sense and is the logical way that every financial transaction can be subjected to controls. People will just have to prove their ID someway, by mark, by name or by number, if you want to continue to use legal tender.

Some will want AI to give them the fullest experience that  internet technology has to offer  and will line up to get that mark in their foreheads or in their hand.

Some will be more apprehensive and will just continue to do business online and will keep in the water through the boil (boiling frog analogy) and use whatever the name or the number requirements are, to keep using legal tender.

Eventually the only legal tender that'll be usable will be online and it is the love of money that is the root of all evil. 

There's a reason that the prophecies show a battle to the death to overcome the beast, the image of the beast and the mark of the beast. 

If we live through to the day of that battle,  may everyone  that nameth the name of Christ, get victory over the beast,  his system and image and be found in white robes.
The battle shall pass.

One thing's for certain,  the prophecies of the scriptures shall be fulfilled, exactly as they are written; every word. 

Interesting times we're living in. 
It's usually futile to try to discuss facts and critical analysis with someone that is enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 12:40:38 AM »
Well it wasn't hard to spot a false convert in our former Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, for one he was a hillsong attendee (yuck), and I think their implosion didn't help his campaign last year, but also he was behind a bill that would allow retailers to refuse service and entry to the "unvaccinated." And Scott was never called out on it by the church as far as I know. (Personally I'd love to know the statistics of those who claim to be believers but have never gone through one book of the bible let alone start to finish."

I know there will be people opposed to neuralink, but our governments have proven they already have the reach and even some public backing to be able to impose a system as it was mentioned in Revelation.

I also know that Jesus Christ is all powerful and will look after his sheep as things get tougher and darker.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.