Author Topic: Define 'Tantrum'  (Read 652 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Define 'Tantrum'
« on: December 15, 2022, 11:26:00 AM »

STAS FROM REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA

Peace be with you Chris Time wise I' ll be traight to the point. Do you know a brother that can help me with everithing BTC. Ex:  Some contact info so that I can talk to him on this topic. Please. Thank you for your time. May the Lord bless you and your family.

I'm sorry, but that is not what this ministry is for. You'll have to do research on your own.

Yes I understand, but I was hoping you would introduce me to a brother in the Lord that has advanced knowledge on this topic. Isn't that what we as brothers are supposed to do? help one another? It would take little to none of your time, neither hurt your ministry. BTW if your ministry is of the Lord is it a hard thing for a minister of God to give a short answer to a yes or no question? But instead you chose to write a long sentence just to let me know that you are not going to answer my question and sent me into the world to find information among the heathens. Now tell me if I judged you by the appearance? How about Hebrews 13:2 Matthew 5:42 Tet I did not ask for money or some big thing. The Lord rebuke thee.

P.S. How about the time you spend commenting on BTC on your Telegram Channel? If I didn't believe you were in the Lord I wouldn't even bother to contact you, let alone wasting time rebuking you, but now I have to, even to remind you that you are a person not a corporate entity, yet you replied like one. SHame on you.

Well, if I'm that evil, you should definitely depart from this ministry. If I were in your position, I wouldn't get information from someone as wicked as I am because I wouldn't trust it.

I hope you have a great day. :)

END OF DISCUSSION

And that's why I titled this post "Define 'Tantrum'." I mean that. Go look it up.
TRANSLATION: "Peace be with you... unless I don't get what I want!" Interesting... that's the exact philosophy of the mafia. ???

I want to be clear: My news channel is NOT part of my ministry. Yes, it's called "CLE News," but only because I didn't know what else to call it. In fact, if for any reason, that news channel gets in the way of my ministry, or starts causing problems like this, I'll shut it down in a heartbeat. I didn't start that channel for my benefit; I started it for others because I know we're in a war right now, and I just wanted to keep everyone informed so they can make wise decisions on what they ought to do depending on where they live.

I have made it clear before that I do NOT hand out financial advice, nor am I going to send you to someone to get financial advice. That is NOT what I am here to do in ministry. It is NOT what Jesus Christ called me to do.

If there is anyone reading this that does not like that, then I hope you depart in peace, and I wish you good health on your way.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
-3Jo 1:2

If any of you want to discuss those matters on this forum, that's perfectly fine. In fact, that's the reason I created this forum, so Christians would have a place to have such discussions if they want to. These kinds of emails, however, I do not want to waste my time dealing with because I don't have time for these kinds of tantrums. I'm just about done with another book I'm going to release soon, so I'm going to get back to working on that now, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day today. :)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Define 'Tantrum'
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 02:00:05 PM »

STAS RESPONDED:

Thank you.
When Paul rebuked Peter do you think Peter gave the same kind of answer?
I hope you will repent, as of now you do the same thing you rebuke
others for doing so in your teachings.

Stas has rebuked me for being a unrepentant hypocrite because I did not give him a one-word answer about Bitcoin.

I don't know what else to say. ???
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 09:21:58 PM »
I guess he wasn't done.  ::) He sent me another letter. By the way, I haven't responded to these. He's still venting.

P.S. I may have had a good day if I had gotten a YES or NO to my question from a man who I consider a brother in Christ. The fact that you didn't bother to do such a ridiculously small thing only tells me the real reason America is what it is today. I mean what could one expect from the world? So sad really...but I digress

So am I of "the world" or am I a brother in Christ? I don't get it. ???

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 09:29:28 PM »
The fact that you didn't bother to do such a ridiculously small thing only tells me the real reason America is what it is today.
There it is folks!
There reason America is what it is is because Chris didn't give this guy a one word answer.

Shame on you Chris.

:D  :D :D
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 09:42:53 PM »
I have doomed the free world. :-[

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 11:33:16 AM »
So we've moved from Nigerian princes to Moldavian bit-coin brats? It's creative, I'll give it that.

Either way, I can't help but think there's some kind of scam involved...after all, how many people are talking about bit coin today? how to get it, where to get it and even how to mine it. Even my brother strongly advised against getting second hand Nvidia GTX 20 series video cards second hand because they'd been hammered mercilessly mining bit coin.

I suppose this series of messages could teach us another lesson, not being well known is a good thing, because fame brings crazy people out of the woodwork.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.