Author Topic: What the satanic jibberish "preachers" are really saying  (Read 226 times)

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
What the satanic jibberish "preachers" are really saying
« on: December 17, 2022, 12:01:25 PM »
Admin, feel free to delete if not allowed but one comment Chris made in his teaching about speaking in tongues, that breaking wind means more than the babbling that some of these supposed preachers are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkisQ3XD5RY&t

Here's a small tip of discernment for newcomers, if the guy standing up behind the pulpit acts like he could greatly benefit from a colonic cleanse or a heavy dose of probiotics, IE makes a face like he's just followed through and hoped no one noticed...there's every possibility that said alleged preacher is not of God, because excessive theatrics in a church group is not biblical.

While I admit I did laugh at the timing of certain soundbites in the video above, I do find it sad that so many people still seriously believe in these guys and how much false doctrine and blasphemy they've spread in their careers, not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars they've scammed out of poor and desperate people.

As we've heard countless times in Matthew 23:14 It still rings glaringly true with the "word of faith" and charismatic mobs especially:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.