Author Topic: A few tricks for cold and influenza season  (Read 199 times)

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
A few tricks for cold and influenza season
« on: January 14, 2023, 08:47:25 AM »
I know it's already half way through winter in the northern hemisphere, but I just thought I'd share a recipe for some fruit juice I use whenever I get sore throat, clogged sinuses, or related symptoms.

1 generous root of ginger,
1 bulb of garlic
1 pineapple (or oranges, whichever is in season)
1 kg (2lbs) of sweet apples (pink lady apples are my go to)
1 kg (2lbs) of lemons
1 pinch to half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (or couple of whole fresh cayenne peppers)

Juice the whole lot, mix together, depending on your tolerance to spicy things, take straight if congestion is severe, water down with coconut water or pure water if it's too spicy.

Can also add other things like colloidal silver or turmeric for a little super charge, but do not take if you have sore or inflamed throat and/or tonsils.

I actually wanted to try this out if I ever got "covid" like symptoms but by the time I actually caught it, I found it to be weaker than the seasonal influenza so I didn't bother. Admin, feel free to delete if not allowed but I think the best way to kick these things is naturally, take what God made and leave the body to do what it knows how to do. Enjoy  :)
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Btrudy

• Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Bill
  • Belief: Christian
Re: A few tricks for cold and influenza season
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 06:54:20 PM »
Good to know. Thanks Chris
Share your Christian testimony. Use words if necessary.