Author Topic: 9/11 Conspiracy  (Read 200 times)

Dan7

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Daniel
  • Belief: Christian
9/11 Conspiracy
« on: February 03, 2023, 12:15:22 PM »
Note to the moderators: please delete my previous post, as this is an update to my original post.

9/11 Conspiracy

Link: http://www.whale.to/b/israel_did_911.html

The contents of the article may provide proof that some Israelis perpetrated 9/11.

Here are quotes from the article that are interesting, to say the least.

Quote 1: "Still image from "laughing hijackers" video showing Ziad Jarrah(left), and Mohammed Atta(right), allegedly making their martyrdom video just before 9/11, all the while laughing hysterically about it! Ziad Jarrah's uncle, Ali Al Jarrah, was recently discovered by Lebanese authorities of being a Mossad Spy for 25 years!"

Quote 2: "Adam Yahiye Gadahn also known as Azzam the American is the so-called Al Qaida spokesperson who releases videos tormenting the world with his anti-American rants. The FBI even have him on their most wanted terrorist list. It turns out he is a Jew named Adam Pearlman, from California. Adam's grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent surgeon and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League!"

Keep this verse in mind: "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, It is folly and shame unto him" (Proverbs 18:13).

What are your guys' thoughts on this conspiracy?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 12:39:32 PM by Dan7 »
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: 9/11 Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 01:13:17 PM »
No. The conversation we're having on the other thread is MUCH more important than this.

https://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1666.msg13834#msg13834
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18