Author Topic: Morgellons  (Read 258 times)

OsoWeakbutHeIsStrong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 54
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Annalisa
  • Belief: Other
Morgellons
« on: February 08, 2023, 02:41:36 AM »
Hi Everybody,

My name is Annalisa and I just introduced myself yesterday.  In my introduction, I said:

"Over 14 years ago, I was given a horrible disease that would eventually lead me to a point where I understood that I needed to "get right with God." 

I just wanted to elaborate.  This disease is called Morgellons.  It's a long shot, but does anyone here also suffer with this disease by any chance?  Has anyone even heard of it?  I just wanted to reach out and connect with anyone who might also live with this evil disease.  If not, maybe someone who has lyme? 

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Morgellons
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 04:08:24 AM »
I can try looking into it, but apparently not a lot is known about it.

I'm no medical expert but I know that there are a lot of natural remedies that can be helpful for a lot of things. I can't think of a more natural skin irritation soother than Aloe Vera direct from the plant, and even things live vitamin E oil.

If the bacteria is really from a parasite like a tick though, maybe colloidal silver and fresh garlic and even chlorophyll might be able to help (things that can cleanse the blood).

I haven't tried any of these myself so it's no better than hear say, but unless you have allergies they won't run anywhere near the risk of side effects as your typical pharmaceutical options will. Give a quick test on your skin first and see if there's any negative reactions, if not, go from there :)
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 06:11:57 AM »
I had never heard of Morgellons until seeing this post. But I have now Googled it, and it seems to be a rather strange condition that is disputed in the medical profession - some doctors believe it exists and others seem to think it's all in the mind. Those who recognise it say there's no cure, so it sounds like a chronic thing. Sorry that you have been afflicted with this. Hope you're able to manage it OK these days.

As far as I know, I've never had Lyme Disease, but there was one time about 15-16 years ago when I thought I might have it. After a spider bit me on my left arm, I developed a nasty rash and the arm swelled up a bit. This is often how Lyme Disease can start. However, a course of antibiotics sorted it out. It may just have been a simple bacterial infection. In any case, I don't think spiders spread Lyme Disease - ticks are usually the main culprit. Apart from the arm rash and swelling, I had no other symptoms. Also, Lyme Disease is not endemic to NZ and the only people who have it here are those who have travelled from the US or parts of Europe where ticks are widespread.

That's all I have, I'm afraid. But I've learnt something new, so thanks for that. Sorry again though that you've got this condition.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

Dan7

• BANNED
  • Edification: -49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Daniel
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 01:31:03 PM »
Hello Annalisa,

Here are some remedies that I found in an encyclopedia. I am not a medical practitioner, and this material does not represent legal or medical advice. Investigate the resources given and develop your informed choice regarding your health.

1) Goldenseal herb taken externally. "Mix goldenseal root powder with vitamin E oil and put some on the affected area. This
will reduce the itching."

2) Peppermint taken externally.

3) Lobelia taken externally.

4) Witch hazel taken externally.

5) "Vitamins A, B complex, C, and D all help the skin"

6) "To reduce the itching, a cold-water bath, perhaps with a cup or so of vinegar added, is
very helpful. Another help is ice. Put some in a plastic sack and hold on the area."

7) If you are diet consists of lots of copper, take zinc and manganese. Also, take vitamin C.

8- Tap water has harmful chemicals that damage your body. Get a water filter.

9) Take Ginkgo biloba.

10) Do not get vaccinated.

11) Take a chlorella supplement.

Here is a website on the condition: https://www.morgellonssurvivalandtreatment.com/

I hope you find my response useful.

"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

OsoWeakbutHeIsStrong

• CLE Church Members
  • Edification: 54
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Annalisa
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 04:04:09 PM »
Thank you all for your suggestions.  I appreciate that you took the time to look into it.  Morgellons is what almost killed me (from the affect on my body and suicide), but what the devil meant to destroy me, God used for His good.  He is still using it to refine me.

Last year I met a Christian (?) woman on line who told me that I needed to have faith and that God would heal me.  I believed her because she said that she had Morgellons and God healed her.  Like I said, I've had it for 14 years.  I thought that I had been praying in faith and God was not healing me, but maybe I didn't have enough faith.

So, I tried again.  Lord, I believe!  Help my unbelief!  I fasted and prayed as if it had already happened.  I thanked Him ahead of time and truly believed...but, nope.

I saw that it was not His will...yet, and that her doctine was false.  Yes, God can heal anything.  Even this man made GMO disease, but He is using this in a way that I can't fully understand right now.  I know that He's using it to humble me, protect me, clip my wings so I have MUCH time to study and look for a church and pray for many people.  Also to teach me to have compassion and mercy on others.

He's using this as a tool to refine me, and I praise God that the suffering in this life cannot compare to the glory I will see in Heaven.  This body will be changed and every tear will be wiped away.  PRAISE GOD!! 

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Phillipians 3:21

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4

Glory Alleluia!!