Author Topic: Yowling Feminist  (Read 1184 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Yowling Feminist
« on: February 14, 2023, 08:39:23 AM »

Kara from Washington:

RE FEMINISM CASTRATING AMERICA

I don't agree there's millions of women and children too that are being trafficked in the most horrifying ways. They are not protected nor privileged. Please correct this notion.

No.

Have a great day.

END OF DISCUSSION

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Yowling Feminist
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 08:48:26 AM »
 :D
I thought you all would enjoy that.

This woman does not seem to understand how to write a complete sentence, with proper punctuation, nor does she seem to understand why that is important. She writes:

"I don't agree there's millions of women and children too that are being trafficked in the most horrifying ways."

A comma or period after the word 'agree' was vital right there because, without it, her sentence implies that she does NOT agree that women and children are being sex trafficked. I don't think that was her intent, but this is what happens when you write quickly and furiously without stopping to consider your words before sending out your pointless thoughts.

Furthermore, the argument of my book was that women are privileged in society in general. It does not mean that they are never taken advantage of, nor did I make such an argument. So, likely, she didn't read the book. She skimmed some of it, maybe read a couple of highlighted notes I made in it, and then wrote this to me in her nonsensical rage, which is why I didn't bother responding to her in any great detail.

Perhaps this was her first experience in making a demand of man, and man telling her "No." Get well soon Kara.

But for the rest of you, you always know you're in for a ride when someone starts out their letter with "REEEE."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:45:53 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dan7

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Daniel
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 11:38:59 AM »
At least she did not argue against your other points. Maybe that means they are true... 8) That's if she read your article in the first place. She probably didn't, and only read your highlighted points.

Here is a statistic: "The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in 2012 estimated that men accounted for 25 percent of trafficking victims globally." Men are also affected by trafficking. Remember those homeless women advertisements that state that women make up 25% of the homeless population and use that statistic as an example of oppression (https://i.imgur.com/3HwFhu1.jpg)? Does that mean that men also aren't privileged, since they make up 25% of trafficking cases? Seems that way ???
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 03:31:14 PM »
 :D :D :D  Perfect reply
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

OsoWeakbutHeIsStrong

• CLE Church Members
  • Edification: 54
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Annalisa
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 03:49:12 PM »
Literally laughing out loud! 

PS.  "Kara from Washington"  Not ALL Washintonians are lost, triggered and insane...just 99.9 percent.

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 02:27:37 AM »
Umm, does she not know that there are children that are boys? And that they are being trafficked as well? Oh that's right, to feminists, any males are expendable so who cares, right?

Feminism makes cancer look good.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.