Author Topic: (BOOK) Feminism: Castrating America  (Read 4470 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) Feminism: Castrating America
« on: February 20, 2018, 01:11:26 PM »
FEMINISM: CASTRATING AMERICA
How the Feminist Movement Has Destroyed the Liberty of Americans by Persecuting Men in the Family Unit

Feminists have taught us that women are oppressed, abused, and cheated in America, but the truth is the exact opposite. Women have been sheltered, protected, and valued to the point that the American woman is the most privileged creature to ever walk the face of the earth. This book documents hard facts to prove that feminism is abusing and destroying the already under-privileged men in our society, and they break down families through lies and manipulation.
http://creationliberty.com/store.php#3
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 04:00:33 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: (BOOK) Feminism: Castrating America
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 01:05:23 PM »
I know a couple women in our church have written reviews for this book on Amazon, but there's actually another woman, who is not in our church, who wrote a review of the book, and I was surprised at how much she complimented what was written. I usually just get a lot of hatred. I want to share her review, but also remind everyone that is the Lord Jesus Christ which imparts knowledge and understanding to us, and that we would be subject to the lies of feminism if not for His grace.

By TexanCowgirl1776 on August 26, 2017

I was already aware of the problem of feminism in society today. BUT I have to say I didn't realize the DEPTH; the scope and the utter HATRED that feminists have for men. AND I had no idea how much this fascist ideology had spread in our schools and universities. This book documents these facts so very well. I even checked a few on a few of the sources for accuracy. Mr. Johnson is spot on! I remember about 35 years ago when my mom, after reading a book about the evils of feminism, asked me what I thought of feminism. My mom related that she was shook up when she read about the goals of feminism: to dance on the grave of capitalism. I told her not to worry that there was no way this was going to happen. 35 years later I have to admit the feminists are very close. Brother Johnson brings out the truth in his book about the evils of feminism and the hate against men and capitalism. How clever these people are hiding the real purpose of feminism behind university sounding terms. What a lie feminism is for women; our culture and our nation. Outstanding book. Highly recommend!
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:45:08 PM »
WOW!!  I love her review! You can tell she truly appreciated your book. Congratulations Chris! I know you don
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 01:52:39 PM »
Another Amazon review popped up. Not much detail though.

I found this book both informing and thought provoking. Thank you to the author for a well researched topic . I would advise anyone to buy this book to stretch the mind. Thank you Christopher johnson.
(From https://www.amazon.com/Feminism-Castrating-Christopher-J-E-Johnson/dp/1540319490/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1494872511&sr=8-1)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 03:56:31 PM »
I have recently gone back to fix this book. I fixed a number of problems I found that I didn't understand when I first published this. Again, the publishing process is almost completely done by the author through Amazon's KDP, and so every aspect of the book, from grammar to spelling to page size to book cover, everything has to be done on the author's end. If you have an older copy of this, I'm sorry that I did not get it perfect the first time, but I have learned a lot about the process over the past three years.

PAPERBACK:
-The page numbers appear on the outside of the page instead of the inside.
-Cleaned up chapter titles and set the beginning of the chapter to always appear on the right side of the book. This has increased the total page number from 248 to 258.
-Reduced the use of contractions. (e.g. "don't" to "do not" and "I've" to "I have")
-Fixed some sizing problems with images and some text.
-Adjusted page numbers in table of contents accordingly.
-Adjusted the size of the image in the book cover so it looks better.

KINDLE:
-Mostly same changes as paperback.
-Removed table of contents since they do not apply to kindle versions.
-Added in links to suggested articles on our website so the user can simply click to find the correlating teachings.
-Added in color images.

It took me a few days to get all this done, so I hope that helps anyone who purchases this in the future, and again, it is all available free-to-read at creationliberty.com.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 01:09:53 PM »
You should have kept the table of contents in the Kindle version because chapter titles can be linked to the appropriate page. I have found this helpful in other Kindle books I have.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »
But I have no means to link them together. That is done through other programs that I am not familiar with.