Author Topic: "Apostle" Kathryn Krick  (Read 412 times)

OsoWeakbutHeIsStrong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 54
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Annalisa
  • Belief: Other
"Apostle" Kathryn Krick
« on: March 10, 2023, 03:37:23 PM »
Yesterday, in the church meeting, I mentioned the false apostle Kathryn Krick.  Today when I went to my computer I received a reply to my comment that I made to her.  When I clicked on it, I realized that I had left the comment under my other channel, so apparently it had not been erased like I initially had thought.

Just for some back story for anyone who was not at the meeting, a video of Kathryn Krick was recently sent to me and the sender asked me what I thought about her.  It's obviously hot garbage, but if you want to see what I'm talking about, here is the video:

https://youtu.be/GRTSnO0zlB0

I realize that you can get an idea just from the title that this woman has given herself, but it's definitely trippy that so many people can be deceived by such nonsense. 

Here's the comment I left in her comment section:

Morgellons is Nanotechnology
2 days ago
Kathryn Krick:  If you have the fear of God and you call yourself a "Christian", then you need to get on your knees and beg God for forgivness of your MANY sins that you are commiting here.  You're a deceiver, a profiteer, and a false apostle. (Just to start with)   Don't you believe the word of God?

1 Tiimothy 2:12  But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Don't you fear God???
James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

You are walking on THIN ice, lady.  Deceiving all these lost souls and making MERCHANDISE of them all.

2 Peter 2:3
And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I would NOT want to be you.  No way!

I would not want to stand in front of a Holy God and hear Him say: I NEVER knew you. DEPART from Me!  The thought of that should scare the white pants off of you.  Cause that is what you are going to hear.

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

To the rest of you.  This is a pathetic grifter.  Kathryn is A SINNER who needs salvation.  This is just another case of the blind leading the blind.  Repent and seek Jesus now before it's too late.

This is what I received in my inbox this morning:

†𝟏𝟓𝟎𝟏𝟒𝟒𝟔𝟕𝟎𝟏­𝟕👈𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐚̀𝐩𝐩 replied to Oso Weak But He Is Strong's comment
   Revival is Now South Africa

†𝟏𝟓𝟎𝟏𝟒𝟒𝟔𝟕𝟎𝟏­𝟕👈𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐚̀𝐩𝐩
Thanks for watching Get in touch directly!!!⬆️ Thanks🎗️🎗️.

Actually, now that I'm looking at it, I see that she replied to this comment which IS from my channel, Oso Weak But He Is Strong:

Oso Weak But He Is Strong
22 hours ago
Kathryn Krick the DECEIVER!!  You are of your father, $*t@n and not of God/Jesus of the Bible.

I don't plan on calling this woman.  My thoughts are that she's a deceiver and this could possibly even be a scam or trap.  It did, however, make me wonder; does anyone have an account of preaching to a charismatic or a person who calls themselves an apostle?  Where would you even start with someone so deceived?  Are there any verses that you could point to that would make them think about this doctrine of devils and possibly help wake them up?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: "Apostle" Kathryn Krick
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 03:53:57 PM »
Pretty much everyone in the New Apostolic Reformation.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

OsoWeakbutHeIsStrong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 54
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Annalisa
  • Belief: Other
Re: "Apostle" Kathryn Krick
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 12:10:58 AM »
Pretty much everyone in the New Apostolic Reformation.

Okay, I've heard of NAR, but I didn't know that this is what it was.  Good to know.  Although, I guess the "Apostolic" part should have been my first clue.  LOL!