General Category > Introduce Yourself

New Introduction

(1/1)

Dan7:
Hello everyone, my name is Daniel, and as all of you know, my responses and posts did not reflect the nature of one who repented in Jesus Christ, and I deceived, lied, and caused contention amongst you Christians.

I know I've been ignored when I've redundantly apologized due to the lack of weight my apologies carry (i.e. they didn't mean anything as I kept repeating my excuses), and I repent for all of the lies, deception, and contention I've caused on the forum. I repent for all I have done, and for lying to you guys and to Jesus Christ, and I assure you that my repenting is not one akin to Hebrews 12:15-17. I know my words have no weight due to my past lies, but I will hope to demonstrate it by doing works meet for repentance (Acts 26:20). I have repented in Jesus Christ after looking back at my deception and sin two months ago.

My beliefs are the same ones I proclaimed in my original posts, although I know that the crafty tongue (i.e. proclaiming my beliefs without keeping the commandments) I displayed only exposed myself as a false convert. I did not follow Jesus's words of If ye love me, keep my commandments.

I don't really know what my original intent was for joining this forum, but I will proclaim my new and true intent: to fellowship with Christians and to utilize the forum not for my own sinful "profit"/wisdom, but for a greater clarification of biblical doctrines when needed.

I've researched the Bible/biblical doctrines multiple times, and no matter where I go online, CLE always has done the most research and includes the most biblically accurate material.

I don't know if I am shadow banned, blocked, or anything like that on this forum, but I hope you guys will see this new introduction and take it into consideration.

Thank you very much

Dan7:
Would you guys allow me to return to this forum at a later date to try and participate again? Thanks

Dan7:
Hello everyone, you guys could all disregard my previous posts. I’m leaving this forum, and I don’t expect (nor do I deserve) a response from you guys, unless you guys would give one to me and allow me to participate (which I assume won’t happen). I apologize for trying to join once more, and I wish you all peace. It was nice knowing all of you, and I thank each and every one of you for answering my questions, no matter how off-topic they were. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version