Author Topic: Slap-and-Run Was Her Best Strategy  (Read 796 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Slap-and-Run Was Her Best Strategy
« on: June 26, 2023, 08:27:35 AM »

BELLE FROM USA:

You yourself are a false prophet deceiving many!

If you’re such a biblical scholar; you should know that the 7 th day sabbath came from creation week ( it was the 7 th day of creation). It was never only for the Jews; it was made by God for Adam and Eve and blessed by Him and made Holy. It’s in the 4 th commandment.

There’s ZERO biblical command for Sunday worship; Sunday keeping is purely a construct of the Roman Catholic Church who actually claim they changed Gods appointed day on their authority alone. This is arrogant and blasphemous towards God and most of the protestants follow along!!

Do some research. Read yourself ( In Catholic literature) what the Catholic Church says about it. Research Constantine.

The test for a prophet of God is; “If they speak not according to the words of this testimony ( the Bible) it’s because there’s no light in them “  so a prophet of God would keep ALL of Gods commandments not just 9!

Hello. Is there something I can help you with?

END OF DISCUSSION

Some of you may be asking... why did you not respond to her comments? My answer... because there was no point in it. This woman did not write to me to have a conversation; she wrote to me because she wanted to whine and complain. This, essentially, is a total waste of my time, however, for the church, it might be useful to post, to give them an example of how corrupt these kinds of people are.

There is a pattern I have noticed over the years, and that those who put down a location like "USA" or "Earth," nearly all of them act just like Belle acted (assuming that's her real name). They are so scared to death for anyone to know a general location where they live because they are scared that anyone would actually see these comments and associate it with them because they don't want people they meet to see what they have said. This demonstrates that they have NO fear of God in their hearts because they do not believe they will be judged for anything they say or do.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
-Mat 12:36

I guarantee this woman does not like it if people speak this way to her, but she is pleased to speak this way to others in hypocrisy.
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
-Mat 7:12

For a woman that is so obsessed with the law, you would think she would take heed of this verse, but she does not care about it, which means she does not care about the Lord Jesus Christ. If you don't care about His doctrine, you don't care about Him.,
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
-John 1:1
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
-John 14:15

These are VERY simple verses, but she has no understanding of them.

Let's take a quick look at her comments:

You yourself are a false prophet deceiving many!
These are a dime a dozen. They make vague, generalized statements without evidence. If I accuse someone of being a false prophet, I often do enough research to write an entire book on the subject, that I might prove the matter, so I do not make the mistake of falsely accusing someone.
But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
-Tts 2:1-3

If you’re such a biblical scholar; you should know that the 7 th day sabbath came from creation week ( it was the 7 th day of creation). It was never only for the Jews; it was made by God for Adam and Eve and blessed by Him and made Holy. It’s in the 4 th commandment.
It's clear she hasn't listened to anything I teach because I've never claimed to be a Bible scholar. I have, however, claimed many times to be a worthless idiot who Jesus Christ had mercy on, and have spent years in study, praying for His wisdom and understanding that I may judge righteous judgement to glorify Him.

Perhaps Belle, in her vast education and many years of study, may need to correct a worthless idiot like me, but as far as I'm aware, the Sabbath Day rituals and commandments were not instituted until Moses gave the law. And, as I just pointed out in Matthew 7:12 a moment ago, ALL the law and prophets are fulfilled and kept by loving the Lord God and your neighbor as yourself. I would ask Belle if she thinks her letter was written with that loving intent.

There’s ZERO biblical command for Sunday worship; Sunday keeping is purely a construct of the Roman Catholic Church who actually claim they changed Gods appointed day on their authority alone. This is arrogant and blasphemous towards God and most of the protestants follow along!!
Belle hasn't made any effort to tell him what her problem with me personally is just yet, and typically, the reason for that is because she hasn't read or listened to hardly anything I've produced. Most often, when I get letters like this, it's because someone ONLY read the title to one of my books, and was infuriated by it. In this case, I'm going to make a guess and say she's a Seventh-day Adventist who read the title to my book, Corruptions of Christianity: Seventh-day Adventism which also has a picture of Ellen G. White with a giant Pinocchio-esque nose, which might explain her rage.

Oh, and to answer her point: I'm not Catholic, and I'm not Jewish, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Do some research. Read yourself ( In Catholic literature) what the Catholic Church says about it. Research Constantine.
You mean like the book I wrote called Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism?

The test for a prophet of God is; “If they speak not according to the words of this testimony ( the Bible) it’s because there’s no light in them “  so a prophet of God would keep ALL of Gods commandments not just 9!
Perhaps I'm just a layman, and Belle will need to correct and instruct me on this one, but when I was reading through my Bible one day, I noticed that there were more chapters and books AFTER Exodus 20. I spent many years afterwards reading and looking into those to gain a full understanding of everything that took place AFTER that point.

And... I guess that's the end of her letter. I still don't know the point she was trying to make, or what she saw that sent her into a flying rage. However, what I can glean from this is that she is still hopelessly trying to earn her way into heaven by her works, and that is something you simply cannot do.
And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
-Rom 11:6

Again, I'm not Jewish, and I thank God that I am not Jewish. I thank God that He made me a Christian, and I have a BETTER covenant that is built on BETTER promises than the Jews.
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he [Christ] is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
-Heb 8:6

I've always wondered, just out of my own curiosity, if women like Belle speak to people they meet on the street in the same manner she just wrote to me. Hmm.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Slap-and-Run Was Her Best Strategy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 12:09:58 AM »
I've always wondered, just out of my own curiosity, if women like Belle speak to people they meet on the street in the same manner she just wrote to me.

Highly unlikely. That's the drawback of the internet, people are more connected than ever but because they're rarely at risk of someone flipping out on them in person, or even knowing who or where they are a lot of the time, their inner personality tends to come out a lot more readily.

Plus didn't Jesus Christ say in Mark 2:27:

"And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:"?

This woman and a lot of others like her do the same thing the Pharisees did to Christ in this chapter, going on about the law of the sabbath day and in the case of the SDA, calling those who don't keep the sabbath as having the mark of the beast. (Guess they've never read  Revelation 13:18, but I'd be surprised if they'd ever seriously picked up a bible in the first place,) but I dare say it was God implementing a weekend of sorts into the calendar, because this commandment was given right after Israel was freed from Egypt, and no doubt the Egyptian task masters had them working a full 7 days with no breaks, which quickly leads to burnout. It makes sense that we should have one day to take things easy, to rest and recharge for the week and it's only fitting that said day should involve giving thanks.

Plus (I know this verse is used by "pastors" to try to justify easter and christmas, naturally,)  in the new dispensation even Paul wrote something to the effect that the set day of the sabbath should not be a point of contention.

Romans 14:5: "One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike.] Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."

It was never only for the Jews; it was made by God for Adam and Eve and blessed by Him and made Holy. It’s in the 4 th commandment.

Guess she also didn't realise that there was only a difference of a few thousand years between Adam and Eve, and Moses, and there's no direct scriptural record of the same law being handed down to Adam and Eve, (Although there might have been something similar because after the flood it talks about Noah giving up burnt offerings, and even Abraham did, so there was probably some kind of law but no mention of a sabbath in the book of Genesis.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.