Author Topic: Sermons and teachings on the internet  (Read 5510 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Sermons and teachings on the internet
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2018, 08:02:38 PM »
I leave comments on YouTube and other places, too. I either directly quote Scripture (copy/paste from an online Bible) or link to Chris' articles and/or videos.

One thing you could do for your book table is to print out the PDFs of the articles on the CLE website. If you have the time, or know someone else who does, you could even translate them into German.

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2018, 01:33:25 PM »
Hi again,

I think summarizing my own behaviors and reasonings, in addition to the things you guys wrote, will be quite some information for me to process, to self- reflect and reconsider for a while.
I have a feeling that I need to make some changes, not only in regards to the topic, but also in regards to how I invest my time and prioritize my activities. I realize that I spend so much time online, that it affects me in a negative way. I think I will stop posting links to Sermons from these Pastors and Maybe debating people online isn't the right way for me to win souls anyway, because I often get lost in time when doing it, and then almost get no sleep before going to work.

Anyway, thanks for your input. and God bless you.
Until next time, godwillingly.

Masha

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2018, 01:05:07 AM »
Halim, Seek ye the Lord!
Let the Lord guide you !! Pray! And WAIT upon the Lord.