Author Topic: Ark of Noah from a different angle  (Read 481 times)

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Ark of Noah from a different angle
« on: October 04, 2023, 11:32:31 PM »
When I was a child growing up in a so called church I pray a lot that he would let me find the ark Noah build. In my thinking as a child if i find the ark the hole world would believe in the bible. few years later it was Kent Hovind who led me to the are that Ron Wyatt found. for many years I believed that that was the ark. As I got older and been growing in the word of god today iIno longer think it is the ark. what led me to this was what the bible say in 1 verse.
Genesis chapter 11 1. And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

so I focused on verse 2. as they journeyed from the east. So if we want to find the ark we need to look to the east of Shinar. we know after the people got to the plain is where they will go on to build the tower of babel. We know this land will later become Babylon.
so is this ark of Noah east of Babylon? no it is north. So this ark that is today clamed to be the ark is in the wrong drection. i mist trust the word of god rather then the clame of men. so what is this boat shape object then?
just few days ago I was seeing if there is any new info or photos of this object. and finally there are few videos of it with hd drone shots. but better yet we will now be able to see why it is for all these years we only see photos of it from 1 angle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IwXy9uEEQ0

this is the first video. if you play it slow it is a little long but if you never seen the video you can point out a few boat shapes. for example as they drive up the road and you play it in slow motion try to spot the ark.
if you are 9min 12 sec into the video and pause it you can see the boat shape but that is not the ark. because of the snow we can now make out the outlines of most of the ridges.
10:31 you get to see how far it is from mountain. up a hill.
12:03 this would be the side of the ark. do you see it? did Noah put rocks into the wood?
12:13 once you see it you cant unsee it
it is dirt. the ark is dirt what makes it a mud flow that is face the right way for mud flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeaVKkuFGck

7:39 to the end of video the first part would answer why one must only look at it from one angle and if you watch to the end you can see the so called ark is in the middle of a nether boat shape.
there is more videos but I will end it there.
so where is the ark? well if you go east from Babylon you will run into a mountain range. in this mountain range it has the worlds tallest mountain. if you want to look for the ark I would start there.