Author Topic: Greetings to all....  (Read 3230 times)

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -6
    • View Profile
    • Come....Taste the Goodness of the Lord
  • First Name: Cal
  • Belief: Christian
Greetings to all....
« on: December 28, 2023, 01:31:43 PM »
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
My name is Cal...

I'm looking for true Spiritual fellowship with other like minded Disciples of Jesus Christ.

I first took note of this "creationliberty" website due to your article on "Christmas: Rejecting Jesus" which I found to be true in every measure, because the Holy Spirit started revealing to me the pagan origins many years ago.  Jer 10:3-5 was the begining of me understanding about the "Tree", with silver & gold.  When the Holy Spirit gave me understanding I was stunned, and knew it was true.
In February 2024, will mark the 46 years ago when the Lord came and saved me through the Convicting Power of the Holy Spirit of my sin.
I have been out of the "traditional church system" for over 23 years.
I am retired, I do not work at the present, I've never been married as the Lord called me to be single. I also write a Blog which I started nearly 4 years ago, writing on many of the same "Topics" as "Chris" has written.

Here is a bit of my testimony, if you desire to read more in-depth details of how my walk with the Lord has been, I'd be glad to give a link to my Blog, "if" that is acceptable/allowed on this Forum.

I was living in the homosexual lifestyle for many years, and 46 years ago, the Lord revealed His truth to me, and brought conviction of my sinful life, and that it was a lie.

He granted me the Grace to see the truth, and the gift of Repentance…I was raised within a Baptist background as a youth, baptized in water, yet….I was NOT born again. I through the pressure of an Aunt “accepted Jesus” as my Savior and became “religious” for a little while. Yet lived a secret life in the gay lifestyle. I was sexually, emotionally, and physically abused by my mother, who was also a victim of abuse by her father, I lived a life of depression, desiring to be a “girl” at a very young age, because my mother desired girls. I was rejected by her, and my father was not there for me also. She hated him and me because I was first born, and named after my father. My father was an adulterer, and was not faithful during their marriage.

I was also sexually abused through friends of theirs when staying overnight, due to being childhood friends with their two boys. I grew up in so much confusion, pain, and suffered endless depressions, never had real friends in school, so I fantasized my whole life in being and desiring to be someone else, due to the abuses, I also tired to commit suicide at the age of 14.

However, when the Lord came and saved me at the age of 26, in 1978, alone in my rented room in a boarding house owned by two gay men, without a Bible, but a simple tract which I found on the subway, He came and revealed to me, He was alive and very real, I was stunned because I always thought I was a “Christian”, but once He saved me I immediately knew I was NEVER born again as a Youth, because HE was never real to me, but that night I knew He was truly real, I wept as I have never wept before, seeing and knowing that I lived a lie, and that HE truly Loved me enough as I was but knew how HE could change my life. If I may, it was almost like a Saul moment, before he became Paul. I could not believe that this God truly Loved me, and was REAL and ALIVE! I was forgiven, and a cleansing took place so powerful, I kept weeping and at the same time so filled with a rapturous Joy unspeakable! It lasted hours……..but it was too be a very long journey indeed.

However due to my rebirth, I was a babe in Christ, and I looked for a church to go to, so I ended up at a “Pentecostal” church for a couple of months, then due to start sensing things were not so right at that church, I was introduced into a “Home Fellowship”, where several families were all living together in an old country farmhouse in a rural area of the city. This fellowship was being lead by a woman, pastor, teacher, “prophetess”. Due to the “Love” I felt there I was sucked right into it, but alas, it is also where I learned Doctrine of Demons, and abuses and more confusions…..she was of the Hyper-faith movement, also with influences of “Manifested Sons of God” and “Kingdom Now” belief’s. Any time I had confusion concerning some of the actions taking place I would question her, and she would immediately start accusing me of having a “spirit” of rebellion, which frightened me to my core! To make a long story short, eventually after a few years with this group, while at work, the fellowship was raided by the police, it was printed in all the area newspapers, with photo’s of some of the members. Her sons which had left the “fellowship” had reported there were abuses being done, and it was truly correct…….I was so confused, yet I could not stay with this group, and I deserted them, so I thought myself as a Judas, and that I was not truly born-again, I was a traitor…..but I learned that this woman pastor was arrested and charged with various abuses, which I knew was true, she ended up being found guilty, and sent to prison for 6 months. So many families and individuals were deeply wounded by this Cult.

It has been a very painful, and at times a nightmarish mental walk, to undue all the false teaching and belief-isms, the deep scares of sexual abuses by a parent, more depressions to the point I no longer desired to live, but the Lord above kept me through it all, and yet used me for other’s during this whole ordeal. I have learned not to trust in any man, not to be swayed by other’s belief’s, but to lean upon the Lord, and His Word, to trust Him in His power to save, to sanctify the soul from every fleshly, and wicked way, especially my emotions!

This is just part of my testimony, what I've come to understand and realize is that the Lord is the Author & Finisher of our Faith Walk, and that He is the Lover of our souls, and to know Him is too understand His ways, and what is acceptable unto Him, not our fleshly human reasoning.  Eph 5:9  (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Eph 5:10  Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Eph 5:11  And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
I do think this enough, I do hope I have covered as much as you have requested.  I look forward to future fellowship with you all.
The Lord bless you....In His Love...

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Greetings to all....
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 03:32:06 PM »
Any time I had confusion concerning some of the actions taking place I would question her, and she would immediately start accusing me of having a “spirit” of rebellion
Yep, that's how all false prophets keep their followers in line. Nothing like fear and coercion to keep them submissive.  :-X

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 05:04:49 PM »
Yes, that is what I started to learn in the early 90's.  I also learned that "she" was not causing me to depend upon the Lord for all things, to grow in the Faith of Christ, leaning upon Him for all my needs.  Cult's always make you feel that you need them to keep on the straight and narrow path, when they were all along walking on the Broad path unto destruction. I learned many a hard lesson from that and other experiences, which Babes in Christ will walk.  We are so ignorant of His Ways, His Thoughts, His desire on how the Body of Christ is too function as laid out by Paul.  As believer's we learn that Lord shall use us according to His desire for us, according to His Will for our lives.

Since we are given to Him by the Father, in no wise shall HE lose one disciple......and He is always Faithful to His Promises when we are not faithful......as so many in the Old Testament & the New testifies of this. We can depend on nothing coming from us, for we become all things as HE is sanctified within our hearts unto Him through the workings of the Holy Spirit in our lives.

Praise the Lord...

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 09:36:50 AM »
Hey Cal,

You addressed the sins your parents and others have committed against you, but what about the ones you committed against Jesus Christ, other than being "gay" (assuming you mean sodomizing other men)? Don't get me wrong, we don't need to know all the details about everything, but you may have overlooked some of that, unless that was the only one.

... but that night I knew He was truly real, I wept as I have never wept before, seeing and knowing that I lived a lie, and that HE truly Loved me enough as I was but knew how HE could change my life. ..., I kept weeping and at the same time so filled with a rapturous Joy unspeakable! It lasted hours……..but it was too be a very long journey indeed.

Weeping is often something that happens when we are born again and that is a good thing, but I didn't catch here why you were weeping so much.

...and that HE truly Loved me enough as I was...
Can you add a bit more to this part?
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 11:23:22 AM »
Hey Cal,

You addressed the sins your parents and others have committed against you, but what about the ones you committed against Jesus Christ, other than being "gay" (assuming you mean sodomizing other men)? Don't get me wrong, we don't need to know all the details about everything, but you may have overlooked some of that, unless that was the only one.

The evening of my conversion, the Lord opened my ears to hear, that I was not born gay, which I thought I was during my childhood, teenage years, and in my 20's, it was a lie, and that homosexuality was indeed a sin.  That was all He convicted me of at that time, when He began my walk with Him. However during my life with Him, He made me realize all the other sins I committed, stealing, lying, hating, etc.

... but that night I knew He was truly real, I wept as I have never wept before, seeing and knowing that I lived a lie, and that HE truly Loved me enough as I was but knew how HE could change my life. ..., I kept weeping and at the same time so filled with a rapturous Joy unspeakable! It lasted hours……..but it was too be a very long journey indeed.

Weeping is often something that happens when we are born again and that is a good thing, but I didn't catch here why you were weeping so much.

Well I stated "seeing and knowing that I lived a lie," the lie was believing I was born gay, that I thought I was a Christian, since I was 11 or 12 years of age, attending a "Calvary Baptist church" in California while living with my father's parents, and my aunt. I was baptized in water, involved with the choir, children's Sunday bible class, Boys Brigade ect. And I thought that God only dwelt in the "church building".  I realized that was also a lie.  However that evening when I realized how Jesus was truly alive and real and compared it too my childhood belief's, I saw how I believed about Him, and yet that evening I realized I did not truly Know Him.  The reality that I was truly seeing Him and getting to know Him, kept me weeping with such gratefulness He came and saved me, and also the reality He was truly real and loved me, kept me for hours bathing in the Truth of His existance and mercy. So weeping sometimes was a joyous weeping, mixed with such joy, that He saved me.  I hope that answers your question.
...and that HE truly Loved me enough as I was...
Can you add a bit more to this part?

Yes, the Lord's Word states the Love of God leadeth a man unto repentance.Rom 2:4  Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
My room was filled with such a convicting love, there was no condemnation, just as the Lord chose the man with a legion of demons, cast them out, and the man was properly clothed afterward.  The women caught in adultery who was going to be stoned.  Also the Lord stated He did not come to condemn man, but to save them. Joh 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I hope this explains what I meant by that statement.

Sorry for how this turned out. I need to get acquainted how to use the "quote" tool, then my response.  Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you for asking.....the Lord bless you...

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 05:22:46 PM »
Now I'm confused. "convicting love" but "no condemnation" ???

convict (v): to determine the truth of a charge against one; to prove or find guilty of a crime charged; to determine or decide to be guilty

condemn (v): to determine or judge to be wrong, or guilty

You just said that there was a loving "determination of guilt" but no "determination of guilt." I'm baffled by that. Especially since you said in your first post:

"the Lord revealed His truth to me, and brought conviction of my sinful life, and that it was a lie"

So he did, but he didn't, but he did? I wouldn't normally press on this matter, but you said this happened to you 46 years ago, indicating that you have more experience than Kenneth and I put together. Perhaps I have been too presumptuous to assume you have understanding of this, and forgive me for pressing too hard if you don't, but there HAS to be conviction of sin (as you stated in your first post), otherwise, there is no repentance. That's just Christianity 101. That's why I'm confused as to why you're making contradictory statements. ??? Is there something that we don't understand about what you're expressing?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 06:25:02 PM »
Yes, the Lord came in His Mercy, and opened my ears to hear, and eyes to see, that homosexuality was a sin, which I did not believe before.  So He came and informed me it was a sin, and that I was not "born" gay.  I was shocked at the reality that it was sin, and that I believed in the lies. Due to the Convicting Power of the Holy Spirit I knew it was true, I was guilty, which lead me to cry out to Him for forgiveness, weeping realizing He was revealing the truth to me, because I did not believe the truth prior, my aunt would inform me of this years prior, but I did not believe her. I was deceived due to unbelief. I was involved with that life without knowing what it was, starting at the age of 7 or 8.  But that was due to my mother's abuses against me at such an early age, I was not protected by them, which lead me into a life of perversity, identity crisis desiring to be a girl, so she would love me. My mother was in out of lesbianism most of her life into her 50's.

Does this help you?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 06:47:35 PM »
You mentioned your belief of being born "gay" as a sin you are guilty of, but you aren't saying anything about living a lifestyle of sodomizing other men.

I don't mean to focus on this one particular issue, but it's the only sin you've mentioned in relation to what you are pointing to as your salvation experience.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 07:08:23 PM »
You mentioned your belief of being born "gay" as a sin you are guilty of, but you aren't saying anything about living a lifestyle of sodomizing other men.

I don't mean to focus on this one particular issue, but it's the only sin you've mentioned in relation to what you are pointing to as your salvation experience.

I thought when I say I lived in the homosexual life, that would be enough without getting into specific details what I took part of. I do not desire to trigger one's imaginations. Can you understand that? 
Thank you....

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2023, 07:28:03 PM »
Allow me to state my question more clearly:

Would it me accurate to say that the only sin you felt ashamed of during your salvation experience was believing you were born gay?

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2023, 09:52:08 PM »
Allow me to state my question more clearly:

Would it me accurate to say that the only sin you felt ashamed of during your salvation experience was believing you were born gay?

Please,  I have clearly stated all above what I was convicted of, your question was clear enough, unless you are trying to hint at something else you are not being honest about.
Is this the Spirit of the Lord?
Thank you......

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2023, 09:58:12 PM »
I'm just trying to remove ambiguity.

Was there more than the sin of believing you were born gay that you felt convicted of when you believe you were born again?
If you stated earlier there was more than that I missed what it was.

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2023, 10:57:15 PM »
I'm just trying to remove ambiguity.

Was there more than the sin of believing you were born gay that you felt convicted of when you believe you were born again?
If you stated earlier there was more than that I missed what it was.

Then I suggest you re-read the entries. There is no ambiguity present. It's all pretty clear and to the point.
Thank you......

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2023, 11:28:58 PM »
Yes, the Lord came in His Mercy, and opened my ears to hear, and eyes to see, that homosexuality was a sin, which I did not believe before.  So He came and informed me it was a sin, and that I was not "born" gay.  I was shocked at the reality that it was sin, and that I believed in the lies. Due to the Convicting Power of the Holy Spirit I knew it was true, I was guilty, which lead me to cry out to Him for forgiveness, weeping realizing He was revealing the truth to me, because I did not believe the truth prior, my aunt would inform me of this years prior, but I did not believe her. I was deceived due to unbelief. I was involved with that life without knowing what it was, starting at the age of 7 or 8.  But that was due to my mother's abuses against me at such an early age, I was not protected by them, which lead me into a life of perversity, identity crisis desiring to be a girl, so she would love me. My mother was in out of lesbianism most of her life into her 50's.

Does this help you?
The story you just told me makes sense, and I'm not arguing against what you experienced, but you did not answer my inquiry. I pointed out to you that you used two contradictory statements, and you did not answer to that contradiction. If you had told me that you used one of the terms in error, then I would have understood that because we all make mistakes from time to time, but you didn't even bother to correct yourself when I pointed out to you the contradiction which I demonstrated. Telling me about your mom being a lesbian doesn't explain why you used contradictory phrases in the same sentence, as I pointed out here:
https://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1810.msg14430#msg14430

It seems like you're just avoiding what I said, and talking about a lot of other things to drown it out, so nobody notices that you didn't answer it.

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2023, 03:19:36 AM »

Does this help you?
The story you just told me makes sense, and I'm not arguing against what you experienced, but you did not answer my inquiry. I pointed out to you that you used two contradictory statements, and you did not answer to that contradiction. If you had told me that you used one of the terms in error, then I would have understood that because we all make mistakes from time to time, but you didn't even bother to correct yourself when I pointed out to you the contradiction which I demonstrated. Telling me about your mom being a lesbian doesn't explain why you used contradictory phrases in the same sentence, as I pointed out here:
https://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1810.msg14430#msg14430

It seems like you're just avoiding what I said, and talking about a lot of other things to drown it out, so nobody notices that you didn't answer it.

I answered with the truth, there was no contradiction.  The Lord's Word is very explanatory which I used to explain.  You seem not to like me using Scripture which supports my testimony.  The Love of God in His Mercy brought Holy Spirit conviction, which revealed my guilt of my sins, which means in His Grace, without condemnation, He sent the Holy Spirit to bring about Salvation. 
Who brought condemnation to the guilty? The Pharisees, the self-righteous.  Did Jesus condemn Mary Magdalene?  Did Jesus condemn the man with the Legion of Demons? Did Jesus Condemn Paul for killing His Followers?  He came with Mercy, in His Love He came to those who could not change themselves.
So yes, it was the Love of God in His Mercy to bring about conviction of my sins, it was His Goodness that lead me to Repentance.  That is all non-contradictory.  The Lord's Word stands true, and so do I stand true.  He came, He convicted, I confessed, I ask forgiveness, He forgave, then I was cleansed, and sealed by His Holy Spirit. That is pretty much the Gospel.  No contradictions with the work of God within a sinner's soul.
Thank you I've answered the questions, no "avoiding here", I reject your accusation. Yes, I did add the other info, but not to "drown out so nobody notices that I did not answer it".  It seems you are trying to manipulate the situation into something it is not.  The Lord states we are to provide all things honest to all, it seems you are the one who struggles with the truth according to the Lord's Word and the testimonies written within it.

Lord bless you

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2023, 09:28:05 AM »
I answered with the truth, there was no contradiction.
Oh. Okay. That tells me a lot about you; much more than anything else you've said so far.

The Lord's Word is very explanatory which I used to explain.
Indeed, because God's Word has words and it's godly.

You seem not to like me using Scripture which supports my testimony.
You seem to use a lot of strawman arguments and red herrings when you're held accountable to what you say.

The Love of God in His Mercy brought Holy Spirit conviction, which revealed my guilt of my sins, which means in His Grace, without condemnation, He sent the Holy Spirit to bring about Salvation.
You just used the same contradiction after telling me there was no contradiction, and did not bother to explain yourself. I can't have a conversation with people like that.

Who brought condemnation to the guilty? The Pharisees, the self-righteous.
No, the Word of God brought condemnation to the guilty. Jesus' purpose in coming to this world the first time was not to condemn the world because the written Word already does that. However, that does not mean that Jesus never condemned anyone; specifically, the Pharisees that you just mentioned. In fact, if Jesus hadn't condemned them, you would not know to talk about them in that way. To say that it was the "self-righteous Pharisees" alone that brought condemnation is ignorance of the Scripture. They condemned others while being hypocrites, which is why Jesus condemned them:
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
-Mat 23:25

I'm starting to wonder if you just ignored the definitions of the terms, and instead you keep using the terms under your own definition without telling us what you think those terms mean. Part of the reason I suspect this is because you have not once said anything about the fact that 'conviction' and 'condemnation' mean the same thing.

I know you don't want to hear any of this, and don't misunderstand; I'm doing this for others reading this because let's be straight-forward: you didn't come here to learn anything or fellowship with us. You came here to preach to us what you want us to believe; that's pretty clear based on what I have seen from you so far (especially in your other post), which means you have no intention of taking in any understanding from anyone else but yourself. I can't have a conversation with people like that.

Did Jesus condemn Mary Magdalene? Did Jesus condemn the man with the Legion of Demons? Did Jesus Condemn Paul for killing His Followers? He came with Mercy, in His Love He came to those who could not change themselves.
You still have not addressed the contradiction that I pointed out. No one here is arguing that you were condemned by Jesus when you claim you were saved. These questions you just posed are strawman arguments because you either refuse addressing what I said, or you don't understand what I said.

So yes, it was the Love of God in His Mercy to bring about conviction of my sins, it was His Goodness that lead me to Repentance.  That is all non-contradictory.
You still haven't answered anything yet. You're just repeating what you previously said to make it look like you answered my inquiry. In my experience, men who repeat themselves instead of answering or expounding on the question asked are dishonest men who end up as politicians. I hope that's not you, but you haven't given me any reason to believe otherwise yet.

The Lord's Word stands true, and so do I stand true.  He came, He convicted, I confessed, I ask forgiveness, He forgave, then I was cleansed, and sealed by His Holy Spirit. That is pretty much the Gospel.  No contradictions with the work of God within a sinner's soul.
That's just cotton candy fluff. You've trained yourself well over the years to repeat the lines you think others expect you to say, but I can't have a conversation with a broken record.

Thank you I've answered the questions, no "avoiding here", I reject your accusation.
In your mind, you declared it, so therefore, it is true by default. This is very similar phrasing I have seen when I talk to people who worship false prophets. I'm not saying you're one of those, but what you say is strikingly similar to them.
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
-1Co 10:12

Yes, I did add the other info, but not to "drown out so nobody notices that I did not answer it".
Well, you're still doing it... soooo...  ???

It seems you are trying to manipulate the situation into something it is not.
Pot, meet kettle.

The Lord states we are to provide all things honest to all,
Correct... and here comes the accusation to justify himself...

it seems you are the one who struggles with the truth according to the Lord's Word and the testimonies written within it.
And there it is. That's the man who does not judge himself. Because I dared to question the holy, sacred Cal, and point out where there was a contradiction in what he said, I have now received the accusation that I struggled to understand ANY AND ALL of Scripture.

For anyone else reading this, when you see this sort of thing, it's childishness. It's the same fussy attitude children have when they are told something they don't like, and so they react by saying "I know you are but what am I?" The problem is that Cal knows that if he said that, he would look childish, so he says it behind a bunch of words that he thinks makes him look sophisticated. This is what is meant when Paul said "by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple" in Romans 16:18.

The reason he is doing this is simply because, if he were to address the question I asked him, it would shake the foundation of what he has believed about his alleged salvation testimony for decades. I wasn't even trying to do that; I just wanted to understand why he used two words back to back, which mean the same thing, but declared opposite things about them. That's all I wanted to know, but now it has turned into this, which means there is a MUCH deeper philosophical problem in Cal's belief system. And now, it has turned into something so serious for him, he will condemn others to save himself from having to address it.

Lord bless you
And he ends his letter with pretense that he thinks will make him sound "holy." The passive aggressive attitude he has is a form of what the Bible calls "murmuring."
Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
-Phil 2:14

Cal, have you listened to anything I teach? Why did you come here? Because, after this post, it doesn't sound at all like you want to have any fellowship with us, and it certainly doesn't sound like you have much like-mindedness with us.
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
-Phil 2:2
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 09:31:44 AM by creationliberty »

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2023, 10:50:43 AM »
Thank you just what I thought.
You do not walk in the Spirit of the Lord, you are not Born Again of the Spirit.
You are a manipulator, just like your "other" moderator's, which walk with the same spirit as you.
I've read some of your "welcoming" of new member's, and I did take note how you twisted and falsely accused other's, but I was desiring to give the benefit of the doubt.
You are running a Forum Cult, no different from the other "so called Christian Forums" which are run by men with questionable motives.
I have read some of your stuff, however I have listened to your "video/audio".  No Holy Spirit there either. You do preach some truth as the other Heretic's that you make fun of and tear apart.  However you are no different.

So with that being stated I will end with this. Jesus Christ does not preach nor teach a "Jesus Philosophy", He and His Apostles teach Doctrine which they were taught straight from the Holy Spirit, and the Father. That is called true Spiritual Discernment, to be able to discern what is of the Spirit of the Lord, which is "precious" and what is of the human reasoning flesh, which is Vial.

Col 2:4  And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
Col 2:5  For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
Col 2:6  As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Col 2:7  Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Col 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Rom 16:17  Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Rom 16:18  For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Rom 16:19  For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

Just as the devil is subtle, you have also revealed yourself to be just like the author of all lies & deception.  When one is born of the Spirit by the Power of the Holy Spirit, then the Lord causes those to walk in the Spirit, by teaching how to die to the flesh.
You are no Pillar of this community, just pride and arrogance to lift yourself up to be someone/something.
I was taught by the Holy Spirit, and still being taught

1Jn 2:26  These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
1Jn 2:27  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
 You are no different than the woman Pastor of a "home fellowship", 46 yrs ago, very cunning, fake humility, and highly manipulative, who ruined scores of people's lives, and families......

Luk_9:5  And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

The End.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 10:57:20 AM by Watchman4Lord »

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2023, 11:08:54 AM »
Cal, you lied:
Thank you for your response.
This informs me exactly who and what you believe.
There is no "conspiracy" nonsense in my article. It's all based on truth and facts which is founded upon the Lord's Word. We are not to be deceived by the wicked devices of fallen men.
I know I will be "banned" but that is the way these so-called "Christian" Forums work. They are all the same lead by men who do not walk in the Spirit of the Lord, nor the Spirit of His Word.

Lord bless you......
Goodbye......
You are a liar. You said goodbye with a false message of goodwill, but you came back.
A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin. Proverbs 26:28

You are murmuring because you have not pointed to anything specific nor have provided any evidence of these accusations:
Murmur: To grumble; to complain; to utter complaints in a low, half articulated voice; to utter sullen discontent; with at, before the thing which is the cause of discontent; as, murmur not at sickness; or with at or against, before the active agent which produces the evil.
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10

If you cannot keep your word for leaving, the moderators will have to keep it for you by banning you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 11:16:03 AM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Watchman4Lord

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2023, 11:31:54 AM »
Luk_9:5  And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Since you never welcomed me from the onset, but only coming running to protect and support your idol. You have nothing worth while to say, because you are part of the Forum cult to protect your master.

Who is lying here, not I.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2023, 11:40:19 AM »
Okay, so then leave. Why are you still here? Go back to your blog which no one hardly ever reads and whine to whoever you think will listen. If you ever want to answer my inquiry, feel free to come back and answer it. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ will give you and your household as much mercy as He has give me and mine. Have a great day. :)