Author Topic: NOTICE! - Everything Reset  (Read 3078 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
NOTICE! - Everything Reset
« on: February 19, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »
Due to the fact that our previous domain registrar closed their doors without informing me, I lost everything on the database. That means that all accounts, posts... pretty much everything was lost when I had to do the transfer. Now the domain and web servers are on the same company, and that's a company that's much more reliable. I hope this doesn't happen again, as this is the 3rd time I've had to do this reinstall. It is extraordinarily frustrating to me to have to redo all this work again. I've made this functional enough that you all can make an account, talk to one another, and there's a nifty new title bar at the top. Outside of that, I'll slowly work on getting stuff fixed over time. You'll see various changes happen, and if you're seeing errors, missing buttons, or images that aren't loading, you'll have to wait until I get to those things one step at a time.

(Btw, that include all the links I had setup for discussions both on our articles, and on our Sat Night Chat sessions, so all those links will no longer work.)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18