Author Topic: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p4  (Read 2633 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p4
« on: July 23, 2018, 02:09:01 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

davehenry

Re: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p4
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 02:43:33 PM »
I know this is part 4 of this teaching,but,i listened to the first part of part one(b4 the youtube video)i downloaded.It's great to get a bit of meat from the word after a long time being fed from the breasts in a building being starved to death for so long.I knew and was taught the basics on what happened to Saul becoming Paul but praise the Lord Jesus Christ! There was a bit in verse's 6-9 which honestly blew me away i never realised b4.Really looking forward to continuing the other 3.You mentioned Jeffery Dohmer,who i at least from an interview i saw on youtube did genuinely repent but there is also David Berkowitz(son of Sam)who has also been led to repentance and has his own prison ministry.I saw a documentry about him and he said an inmate gave him a Bible in the prison yard,he went to his cell and not long after was humbled and cried his heart out to the Lord,he is now known as the son of hope,in a way Saul to Paul.He gives the gospel to prisoners now,as you said in the teaching,Maybe that's why Jeffery Dohmer was killed.Anyhow i praise God for the teaching and what he showed me in Acts 9:6-9!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:46:57 PM by davehenry »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 06:29:28 PM »
But it is the pastors of these church buildings that scoff at me when I explain to them that men like Jeffrey Dahmer will enter the Kingdom of God, but the pastors will not unless they too come to repentance.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

davehenry

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »
Absolutely.It is especially rampant in the charasmatic "church",but Baptist and other traditional denominations are the same.it's nothing but pride and Phariseeism.The likes of Jeffery Dahmer and those least likely to the world and 99.99999% of pastors and building attenders also to be granted godley sorrow and be humbled enough to be saved aren't "special enough" to follow Christ,the world and building attenders for the most part do think christians are holier than thou and or legalistic that actually believe and follow the word of God as to not follow certain traditions-denomonations and such like.That's how the world and so many professing and the few genuinely born again christians(who will be chastised out) in the buildings are taught.If the Pastors and the world believe the same thing then there is a problem which is so clear to see once out of both.
If ye were of the world,the world would love his own:but because ye are not of the world,but I have chosen you out of the world,therefore the world hateth you.John 15:19
The Lord said to the Pharisee's in Matthew 21 that the publicans and harlots would enter the kingdom of God before them,after the parable of the two sons and the vineyard i believe it was.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:33:10 PM by davehenry »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 01:57:33 PM »
I appreciate your thoughtful comment; meaning that your posts are very thoughtful, and I can tell you take time thinking and writing them out.