Author Topic: Stories  (Read 18104 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Stories
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2018, 04:24:29 PM »
Thanks, Kevin, for letting me know. I am still trying to create a name for the story but I haven't figured out one yet. I have tried to think of one but the ones I did think of were unappealing :-\.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2018, 07:09:49 PM »
It's usually easier to come up with a title AFTER the story is written, or you at least have an idea of how it's going to go...

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »
I think that may be for the best for now, because I want to write it down first. Does the story sound something you would read, Jeanne?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2018, 02:11:23 AM »
I don't know yet. As I told you before, I don't think you should ASSUME how any of these animals would interact with people unless there is documentation of them actually doing so. Otherwise, you're being just as fanciful as the people you're trying to rebuke.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2018, 10:49:20 AM »
Jeanne, I thought I gave you some documentation of them interacting with people:
I actually want to talk about that Jeanne, thank you for clarifying. Evolutionists believe that they can know an animals behavior just from their bones. There are stories of mosasaur being seen like the mosasaur seen from a cruise ship and from the description it wasn't acting predatory, it was curious. You can read about it here but as a slight warning this comes from a guy who turns creatures like these in monsters: http://www.kronosrising.com/carnival-cruise-monster-living-mosasaur-stalk-ship/ and http://www.kronosrising.com/carnival-cruise-monster-super-predator/

Also, Jeanne, many so-called dangerous wild animals have saved people. A group of lions rescued/defended a young girl from several wicked men, a sea lion saved a suicidal man, a deer fought off an attacker saving a woman, there was even a beaver that comforted an orphan boy while keeping him warm, and even a giant sea turtle saved a woman's life while a little turtle on his back kept her awake. Like Chris says God can give an order to allow a crocodile to eat a wicked person, can't the opposite be true.

Also, Jeanne, I thought of another creature to use, its names is Australovenator. They have been in seen in Australia and are called Burrunjor by Aborigines. From all descriptions, they are fearless of people and have taste for cows along with native animals. I hope you never have to run into one, Jeanne.