Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3074 times)

JoyousNJesus

Hi
« on: October 14, 2018, 08:19:49 PM »
I honestly do not know how this works, so I hope I am posting in the right area.

My name is Pamela, I am 51 years old and I live in Michigan. I am a born-again Christian, though I normally say a believer/follower of Jesus Christ because these days so many claims to be Christian yet are not in deed just in word.

I have had a crazy life, and have been through a lot as well as have done a lot. I am now being emptied out of ideas and doctrine that I was raised and taught from my youth up. I was saved going on two years in February since then the LORD has opened so much up to me that has taken my breath away as well as make me cry.

My prayers have been not to be deceived by any form, self, religious, or worldly. But to give me the discernment and the wisdom I need to understand the truth and walk in the ways of the LORD.

The LORD first started with the man-made holidays, then He led me to Freemasons, Illuminati, the Rothschilds, then the Macy Conference, the Masonic and paganism in Washington D.C. then the truth about the pre-trib rapture, so much that it was pretty overwhelming honestly.

I am far from intelligent by any kind of standards, I have barely a 9th-grade education and all that I know or understand has been given me by the Holy Spirit.

There is so much more but it would take many pages. I am here to learn, grow, and fellowship.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 08:41:14 PM »
Hi Pamela, nice to meet you! I, too, discovered CLE after praying about not being deceived any longer. I don't always LIKE the truths being presented here, but truth is truth whether you like it or not, and it's up to me to decide whether I want to do what I want to do or follow what God would have me do. It's a tough decision sometimes and, unfortunately, there are still some days where the dragon wins.

Considering the number of people here in total (even counting the ones who have been here and left for one reason or another), Michigan seems to be quite well represented. One of our members recently moved from Michigan to Indiana, there's another lady on here who lives in Redford, and I grew up in Livonia. What part of the state are you in?

JoyousNJesus

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:49:36 PM »
I am in the southern section Stockbridge which is kinda nestled in the middle of Jackson, Lansing, and Ann Arbor

JoyousNJesus

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »
Nice to meet you as well!

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 05:37:47 AM »
Hi Pamela

Welcome to the forum. 

It is always good to see someone changing the path they were on to the correct path that lines up with Biblical truth.  Never be concerned about any lack of education in the world's eyes.  God is more interested in lowly and humble people who are honest than in those who hold high positions.  I continually notice that those with the highest worldly qualifications are those who lack humility and are also those who lack the abilility to grasp the truths and importance of the gospel message.  They seem to love the world more than they love Christ and they live lives of compromise.

Anyway, I hope you fit right in here and become an established member.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Masha

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 11:02:47 AM »
Hi Pamela, welcome to the forum, I pray you will continue to grow in the Lord!
I look forward to get to know you more.
Masha

Suelong88

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 02:08:13 PM »
Hey Pamela,

I'm that lady from Redford Jeanne mentioned.  I have a sister in Kalamazoo so have driven by Stockbridge many a time.

Welcome to the forum!

Sue

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 10:02:37 PM »
Hi Pamela,  Welcome :-)

Good to have you here. 
This is really a great place to be, with like-minded, true born-again Christians.

You will enjoy our group :-)

Dee

TruthKeeper

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 05:16:05 PM »
Hi Pamela.... wow what you said just about describes all the things I have stumbled upon myself. I look forward to chatting and seeing where God is leading us. I am new too by the way. Just joined today.