Author Topic: A Coward's False Accusation  (Read 3428 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
A Coward's False Accusation
« on: April 15, 2018, 12:43:21 AM »

Donald from Australia:

As a Christian writer, I'd caution you to stop making sweeping statements about other Christians, without proper research

If you have a specific example of "improper research," then quote me in my teachings and show me where I did not do "proper research." If you don't want to do that, then your words are meaningless (i.e. vain), and you're wasting my time because I do very thorough research, and the fact that you would say that only shows that you're either completely ignorant about our teachings, unwilling to hear the truth on these matters, or your lying.
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13

If you have a better example of "proper research," then be bold and present it.

Of course, he never responded. I decided to do a bit of internet research tonight based on the information he was forced to provide on our contact page, and I found his so-called "Christian" writing, that's mostly political garbage and music videos. It would have been better for him to just give me the information of his website instead of hiding behind his computer screen and forcing me to track him down, but when someone wants to make false accusations, they don't like to be seen.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
-John 3:19

Here's his blog:
https://donaldelley.wordpress.com/
If you look carefully, it's pages of material, but most of it is NOT writing from Donald. He copy and pastes other authors and posts them on his blog. So much for him being a "Christian writer." He said that in his slap-n-run email to try to give himself some kind of feigned credibility. (i.e. He's a deceiver; not honest.)

What's really amazing to me is that he condemns Hillsong, and rightfully so, but then most of his "posts" are just music videos to new-age "Christian" music from wicked, leavened sources, and other wicked rock music. In short, after spending a couple minutes skimming through his garbage, I think I discovered the topic he hated so much, to the point that he had to write me to whine about his opinions, and that was our teaching demonstrating the wolf-in-sheep's clothing, Michael W. Smith.

Now it all makes sense. He basically saw the title of my article, and then without reading it, he wrote me to whine about his personal feelings.
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18