Author Topic: Planned Parenthood fundraiser  (Read 13338 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Planned Parenthood fundraiser
« on: November 28, 2018, 05:06:30 PM »
Tim and I, along with two other guys, will be preaching outside of a club tonight that is doing a Planned Parenthood fundraiser.
My intent, in addition to preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, is to preach against feminism, witchcraft, Satanism and child sacrifice to devils.
Please pray that the Lord would use us to be a stumbling block in front of this wickedness. And that any person that is on the fence about giving money to this abomination would think twice. I don't know if we will be confronted or simply ignored, but either way these our souls that the Lord commands to repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ, and Lord willing that message will be heard by these people loud and clear.
I plan on having video up on YouTube within the next few days.

(This post might be better suited in the Evangelism category?)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: Planned Parenthood fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 04:40:46 PM »
How did it go

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 12:38:24 PM »
Yes, I was just wondering how it went as well.  Will you post a video?
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 01:02:02 PM »
Yes, things went well. They definitely did not ignore us. I will hopefully get the video posted sometime next week. I already have three preaching event scheduled this weekend.
They did call the police on us, but they never stopped us from preaching. They were simply responding to the complaint and hung around for a while.
There was a young man that approached, us as we were getting ready to leave, who had some serious mental problems and/or substance abuse problems, but we were able to bless him with bus fare, a little something to eat and most importantly Tim prayed for him. His name is Antonio and he seemed very receptive. That was kind of a nice ending to the evening.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 01:35:16 PM »
We can hope someone heard something that will stick with them and bear fruit soon.

I enjoy watching your videos and will look for this one.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 01:41:01 PM »
Giving people bus fare and food--good thing they called the police, that sounds dangerous.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 02:36:30 PM »
Giving people bus fare and food--good thing they called the police, that sounds dangerous.

Actually Antonio showed up at the last minute. He wasn't a part of the crowd. At first we thought the people in the bar may have hired him to come do something to us, (that has happened before) however, after a few minutes he seemed to be sincere, as near as we could tell.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »
It just reminds me of the book of Acts where men were hired to drum up trouble.
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
-Ecc 1:9
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 05:15:48 PM »
To be honest this is the first time I've ever given someone money while I'm preaching. This guy needed $0.75 for the bus to get to the shelter so I ended up giving him a dollar.
Tim oftentimes brings small bags of chips and other snacks to hand out to the homeless folks and then he asks to pray with them.
If you decide to watch the video, when I post it, I think you will be intrigued by the situation. 

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 08:28:35 AM »
Here is part one of this preach.
I am processing part 2 right now.
There were there will probably be four parts total.

"After enjoying dinner together Jake, Joe, Tim and myself went to the Basement East nightclub where they were having a fundraiser for Planned Parenthood. They were featuring cover bands of old tired 1980s female Rock & Roll stars.
As typical, the people called the police. They told the police that they were offended by our anti-abortion signs depicting aborted babies. What Hippocrates! They didn't like the fact that we were showing them pictures of what they were supporting? Unbelievable!
Nevertheless, we had a great time preaching the law of God, rebuking their sinful choices and also telling them the way that they could be saved from their sin and death and Hell.
As we were getting ready to leave for the evening we were approached by a young man that had some serious mental and/or substance abuse problems. His name is Antonio. If you are a Christian please pray for him."

https://youtu.be/qEs7eum_iww

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 08:49:03 AM »

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 08:49:46 AM »

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 05:07:14 PM »
Are the videos downloadable? I can't really stream.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 06:39:15 PM »
That atheist had no clue what he was talking about. (No marvel, right?)
Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell; And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.
-Num 5:21-22

If the woman was caught in fornication/adultery, or rather, she was caught, meaning that there was evidence against her, as perhaps her husband may have known about it, but there was no direct eye witness and no one had caught her in the act (v13) and she lied about it, this was a method to determine if she lied. If she was innocent, and spoke the truth, then no harm would come to her, but if she lied before God, the curse of rotting thighs, which would leave a personal unable to walk, and a swelling belly, which, outside of pregnancy, is dangerous to one's health, especially if this is referring to a particular illness God is cursing her with, and it certain is an outward shame to a woman, which causes her great embarrassment. Either way, she was to say "Amen," that is, "Truly" or "This is the truth" to whichever punishment or blessing she received from the Lord.

There is nothing even remotely close to abortion talked about in this passage. The "belly swelling" is not pregnancy; she is not yet with child. This is proven by verse 28:
And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.
-Num 5:28

Meaning, she would conceive afterwards, being blessed by God in cleanness.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 06:58:27 PM »
Who was this other guy who was with you Kenneth? (guy in yellow jacket) I was having a hard time listening to him only because he seemed to not know what he wanted to say a lot of times, and he was half-quoting Scripture, almost like he was used to another bible version. Maybe I just don't understand because I wasn't out there with you.

He said something that I don't think is correct. He said that witches would be burned in the Old Testament; I think that was around the 25-26 min mark... let me get the link for the specific time: https://youtu.be/HM964FMOp0I?t=1545
Exodus 22 tells us that God commanded Israel to not suffer any witch to live in their society, but public execution was by stoning them to death; they did not burn people alive, rather, that was the Catholic Church who did that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any instance where God commanded Israel to burn people, unless they were already dead.

Giving those wicked people Old Testament commandments for Jewish government is probably convoluting the situation (i.e. making it difficult and complex to understand). Rather, he should have gone to Gal 5, which is much more simple:
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
-Gal 5:19-21
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:02:30 PM by creationliberty »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 07:15:08 PM »
The guy preaching in part 3... I really like him. He did exactly what I would have done, going to Romans 1 and start reading. He was simple to understand, calm, and reasonable, and I can guarantee they hated him a lot.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 11:38:27 PM »
He said something that I don't think is correct. He said that witches would be burned in the Old Testament; I think that was around the 25-26 min mark... let me get the link for the specific time: https://youtu.be/HM964FMOp0I?t=1545
Exodus 22 tells us that God commanded Israel to not suffer any witch to live in their society, but public execution was by stoning them to death; they did not burn people alive, rather, that was the Catholic Church who did that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any instance where God commanded Israel to burn people, unless they were already dead.

Leviticus 20 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.

Leviticus 21 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 01:01:53 AM »
I wrote the last one quickly because on a Friday I have to be out of my room at work before a certain time so didn't get the chance to put the other interesting bits in.

Over the years I have had to go back a few times to double check if God had made a declaration that there were certain people who must be burned.

There is also these other instances

Numbers 11 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord: and the Lord heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the Lord burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 2 And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the Lord, the fire was quenched. 3 And he called the name of the place Taberah: because the fire of the Lord burnt among them.

and from Revelation

Revelation 11 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

interesting stuff.  :)
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 01:41:26 AM »
My apologies; I did not know that was the case. I need to study more carefully. I'm glad I was corrected on that, and the man in the yellow jacket was correct and taught me something. It's just one more reason to fear God.

Well... wait a second... what about witches? I don't think any of those verses made mention of the punishment of witches. So... was he still incorrect? I mean, I was wrong in my statement that no one was burned with fire, but if it doesn't mention witches specifically, then the guy in the yellow jacket was still wrong. Anyone else know anything about that?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 01:43:47 AM by creationliberty »

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 08:51:54 AM »
Are the videos downloadable? I can't really stream.

Honestly, I don't know.
Maybe you have to pay for a membership to YouTube to download a video.