Author Topic: Murderer at Heart  (Read 6890 times)

Jephte21

Murderer at Heart
« on: December 17, 2018, 09:45:17 PM »
This man killed his pregnant wife and also his two young daughters, because he wanted to have a fresh start with another woman. He lied to the police and his family about what happen and blame the murder of his kids on his wife saying that he freaked out when he sees his children dead and he did the same to his wife out of rage. This man is a liar and a psychopath at the same time. Why would you have premeditated murder against your own family just for the sake of  fornication? he could have just file for a divorce with his wife spare their life and go ahead and fornicate all he wants with his mistress, but no!! that would make him a bad dad and dirty his name, so murder is the way to go. That is sick and unmerciful to do such thing without fearing the consequences of such action before God Almighty. The thing is he fear what man would think of him more than he fear God. The slightest of fear of God could make this whole situation a different story.

That's where he lied to his Dad and the police about what happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPxCJB3l8yc

This is more video that prove that Chris Watts is a liar and a murderer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze6ZG3uCE6I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZPt3uvJZAU

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Murderer at Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 11:26:47 PM »
I can't watch the video right now but did he confess to the killing

Jephte21

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 06:23:11 PM »
Yes he did confess to kill them after they caught him lying in a polygraph.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 08:51:19 PM »
Well in a way he will get his new life he wanted in prison. I just hope he finds christ before it is to late

Jephte21

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 09:02:00 PM »
yeah, that's what I hope for him also.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 09:25:15 PM »
I don't know if any of this is true or not, but I do know I have an extremely hard time believing any media source.  For some reason I think that i read somewhere that he was given an ultimatum of plea guilty or get the death penalty.   

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 09:30:04 PM »
I don't trust them ether. And there is many times they make it sound bad but later found out news made most of the stuff up.

Jephte21

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 10:58:19 PM »
I don't know if any of this is true or not, but I do know I have an extremely hard time believing any media source.  For some reason I think that i read somewhere that he was given an ultimatum of plea guilty or get the death penalty.   

His wife family plead with the judge that they may not give him the death penalty but instead life in prison. If you watch the last video I posted, you will see where the judge granted him life in prison instead of the death penalty.

To be frank with you,I hardly watch any media outlet because most of the time they are propaganda to fool people. Only God knows if he really did it or not, but after I've watched this video I believe that he really did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJzEZ8Y-rM

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 02:43:04 AM »
I'm sorry, but that man is obviously a psychopath if everything happened the way they say it did. He should have gotten the death penalty instead of making the taxpayers pay for his room and board for the rest of his life.

Masha

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 07:02:42 AM »
I have no stomach to watch these things. For as much as we know , coming from secular news sources, it could also be fake.

2 Tim 3  1, This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2, For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    3, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    4, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

13, But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.