Author Topic: The Innocent Mindset  (Read 2525 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
The Innocent Mindset
« on: February 15, 2019, 03:31:17 PM »
Guys, I found a word describing atheists and other people who have the false perception they are innocent: the innocent mindset. Like atheists who regularly say that the God of the Bible is the same as Allah because God killed "innocent" people like in Sodom and Gomorrah. I have heard many atheists say they if they meet God they would not be afraid of such a mass murderer or try to bring down God to their level. Does this describe them to a T?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: The Innocent Mindset
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 05:02:31 PM »
I cannot make sense of what you're trying to say.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: The Innocent Mindset
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 05:27:26 PM »
Sorry, Chris, what I'm trying to say is that, do many atheists have the idea that they are an innocent person? I also asked, do many atheists believe that some of the tribes of people in the bible are innocent regardless of how wicked they are actually are?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?