Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p3  (Read 2840 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p3
« on: February 11, 2019, 02:14:23 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Flak attacks from Andersonites
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »
Good afternoon Chris,

Since you have been doing this "Wolves in Costume" series on Stephen L. Anderson I assume that the attacks on you have significantly increased.
That's just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.

If so these verses, of which I am sure you are thoroughly familiar with, are for you...

Psalm 91:1-10 KJV  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling...

Blessings,
Kenneth

Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p3
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:44:11 PM »
If there have been attacks, it hasn't been sent to me directly. It's been a lot of people opening the video, pressing the thumbs down, and leaving without listening to the teaching. In fact, it might be because not many people share my materials as they used to. That number goes down every year as I've generally seen. It's just that I've managed to upset nearly everyone in one way or another, and that's alright; if the Lord God wanted me to be seen and heard by many, I would be seen and heard by many. As I stated when I first started in ministry, I'm only looking for those who are looking, and listening to find those who listen. I want to find the others who are meek and humble before God, that have a heart of repentance, and yoke together with them.

Let the Andersonites be blind if they choose. Anderson will continue in his rage and his blindness, so just let him and his blind Andersonites alone.
And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
-Mat 15:10-14

I will continue to warn brethren about his wickedness, and pray that any and all who are of Anderson's yoke would be saved before the Day of Judgment, and that God would be merciful to all of them, as He has been to me, and bring them to the grief and sorrow of repentance, as He has brought me.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 10:05:49 PM »
Just be glad you got the comments disabled, look what andersonites did to Brian Moonan's video.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 11:09:24 PM »
If there have been attacks, it hasn't been sent to me directly. It's been a lot of people opening the video, pressing the thumbs down, and leaving without listening to the teaching. In fact, it might be because not many people share my materials as they used to. That number goes down every year as I've generally seen. It's just that I've managed to upset nearly everyone in one way or another, and that's alright; if the Lord God wanted me to be seen and heard by many, I would be seen and heard by many. As I stated when I first started in ministry, I'm only looking for those who are looking, and listening to find those who listen. I want to find the others who are meek and humble before God, that have a heart of repentance, and yoke together with them.

Let the Andersonites be blind if they choose. Anderson will continue in his rage and his blindness, so just let him and his blind Andersonites alone.
And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
-Mat 15:10-14

I will continue to warn brethren about his wickedness, and pray that any and all who are of Anderson's yoke would be saved before the Day of Judgment, and that God would be merciful to all of them, as He has been to me, and bring them to the grief and sorrow of repentance, as He has brought me.

The teaching materials and discussion here on the CLE site sure does sort out the sheep from the goats. 

This is an excellent site for those who are truly seeking the truth. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)