Author Topic: Answers in Genesis  (Read 14936 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Answers in Genesis
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2019, 06:24:05 PM »
Yeah, I read his testimony about Fred Boyd... was it? All I know I have let people know that many of these ministries are as corrupt as atheists.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2019, 06:39:18 PM »
Speaking of the Torah, isn't that full of witchcraft and the like?

Hi Caleb

It is possibly not my position to reply to you on this one and so I hope I'm not out of line.  Being as kind to you as I possibly can, but it seems you have a serious flaw in Biblical understanding.  You might gain quite a lot from going back and reading the first five books of the Bible again and that will give you a more accurate understanding of where witchcraft fits in with God's plan of redemption of mankind.

Also worth looking at is other sins that are considered to be as much of a sin as witchcraft.

I know you have ailments you have effectively had all your life so I'm not writing this in an unkind way and I hope it brings an extra measure of fullness to your life.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 06:42:33 PM by anvilhauler »
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2019, 07:22:40 PM »
Sorry, I think I confused the Torah with the Talmud. I wasn't thinking straight enough to know the difference, my dog Brady was making a mess and I had to clean it up. I can get confused at times and that can lead to embarrassing situations, for example, an incident in high school. There was this girl, I forget her name, talking about how she needs to find a way to wash her clothes. I wanted to help so I came said, Why don't you to the Lingerie? I embarrassed myself, and her. I was only trying to say Laundromat and I confused the two. In other words, Kevin thank you for pointing that out I got the two very different things confused with each other.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 07:29:47 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2019, 07:59:11 PM »
Sorry, I think I confused the Torah with the Talmud. I wasn't thinking straight enough to know the difference, my dog Brady was making a mess and I had to clean it up.

:)  That would explain it.  I was really surprised by what you had written.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)