Author Topic: Update  (Read 1876 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Update
« on: February 19, 2018, 04:52:57 PM »
I'm working out a lot of kinks, but I've got the profile fields mostly setup now. I've got security protocols mostly back in place. The smileys were not loading, now they should be working properly. I also added in a feature I wanted to add in a long time ago; the "seedling" image that appears next to your posts will gradually grow into a tree as you increase your total amount of posts. I just never got around to working on that, so I finished, and setup the various levels for it. The tree will grow up to 1500 posts.

Someone sent me an old archive of the forum, but the problem with that is that each post has to be individually coded in. It does help that I can go back and copy/paste, but I still have to go find the image sources and do all the BBC coding involved in each individual post. I may do that for some of our larger articles, but I'm simply not going to sit here for days trying to recreate every post we had. I've just got too many other more important things to work on.

I've been working on this for the past 9 hours, and I'm getting a little burnt out.

Smiley test:  :o

Oh, and if anyone hasn't updated their profiles with the required information by tomorrow, I'll delete your account. Don't worry, you can always make a new one, but I want to get everyone up to par ASAP.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:55:45 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18