Author Topic: My Introduction as asked(N. Axel S.)  (Read 10058 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: My Introduction as asked(N. Axel S.)
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 10:39:27 AM »
My hope is that he's still okay; he's been emailing me rapid fire for a while, and then he suddenly stopped. If I had to guess, his dad probably stripped his internet rights. As far as I understand, based on what he's told me, he father is really abusive. But yeah, Jeanne's right, that's what he did. Sometimes I make posts and don't receive a response for a few days or weeks. I think he got the impression that we're all watching this forum every minute of every hour, which is just not the case because we've got a lot to do.

I don't know if Mat is reading all the posts in the thread or not, but that would be important to get the context, and also to understand there are many people who come here, make a post or two, and don't stay for a variety of reasons. It doesn't matter how "nice" we are to someone, if we tell them the truth and they don't like it, they leave, and there's nothing we can do about it.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Mat Taos

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Michael
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 12:02:49 PM »
So, I'm learning here a bit on how your group operates. Yesterday, being day one for me, I was reading much of the information here and I was thinking this group, although clearly about the truth, might be a bit too haughty to do much good in helping others. Then last night, I listened to Chris on youtube. The part one of Billy Graham and the part one of Repentance. I must say, I was extremely happy to hear Chris's voice and listen to his style of teaching.
Not haughty at all. Clearly teaches in love and the fruit of the Spirit. Very well explained, deep heart felt truth. I really want to learn how to explain these things to others the way Chris does it. Repentance is so, so very important to understand.

But anyway, maybe This young man will come back and check on his posts and see that y'all do truly care for his well being and his soul.

A

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2019, 02:55:23 AM »
About the previous posts that happened, I wish to clarify that probably most of the time I read the forums here as a guest, so usually I keep a tab on and read about it but without logging in, and I didn't know of what happened because I probably have gone through all the posts at one point, and I got bored and went on other things, which is why I missed Ms. Tonya's last reply on this thread and Mr. Mike?/Mat Taos' emergence and banning on this forum. Forgive me if I have done wrong against you all - I was hypocritical in that I did expect things of other that I did not do in return - I am not guiltless and I am still struggling against sin. About the question that I asked a while ago whether I was of God or not, I have indeed sinned and repented towards the Lord God or my ways, I think I followed in wrong doctrines of what feelings of repentance should be[i.e. idolatry]. And now, after a while of struggling against sin, I find that I think I am genuinely saved in Christ, not of my works, but the credit belongs to God alone. I honestly didn't see the posts starting from before Ms. Laura's post until recently.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2019, 10:25:28 AM »
I can't remember why Mat was banned; I'll have to go look it up...

Oh yeah, now I remember. He was lying at one point without repentance, and he also started teaching false prophecies. For example, he said that Donald Trump is the final antichrist, and that Pope Francis would be dethroned and the black pope would take over the world before December. I don't think Mat's of Christ after hearing all that; I think he's part of that "conspiracy ministry" movement, but if I was wrong about him, I'll be glad to repent and apologize. We'll have to wait eight months and see.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2019, 12:12:47 PM »
Nathaniel, it is good to see you again :-)

And it is SO good to hear that God did bring you to Repentance, and that you are saved :-)

We all struggle with sin, and are continually brought to Repentance.  It is our flesh fighting the spirit.
Praise be to God, for Him and His Mercy.  :-)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:28:30 PM by Dee Babbitt »

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 05:29:37 PM »
Hi Nathaniel

Welcome back and it is good to read that you are learning valuable things.  I'm in my late 50's but I sure wish I had access to a group like CLE here when I was your age.  It might appear that us older ones don't have the same struggles that you do from time to time but I can assure you that we do.  Life is full of constant learning  :)
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 05:35:12 PM »
...  he said that Donald Trump is the final antichrist, and that Pope Francis would be dethroned and the black pope would take over the world before December.
...  but if I was wrong about him, I'll be glad to repent and apologize. We'll have to wait eight months and see. ...

I can tell you the answer now. 

Would that qualify me as being a prophet? ::)
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2019, 06:36:51 PM »
I can tell you the answer now. 

Would that qualify me as being a prophet?
::)

Not quite. A prophet is giving the word of God. You're just using plain old common sense (which really isn't all that common, come to think of it).  ;D

A

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2019, 04:25:23 AM »
By the way, I recently made some new posts - I cannot guarantee that everything is correct, so please correct me if I be in error.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2019, 11:45:54 PM »
Hi Nathaniel,

A tip I always tell youth at your age while I'm at work.  Learn through the experiences of others rather than through the experiences of yourself.  Knowing what this means at your age will be very beneficial to you later in life.