Author Topic: Hello fellow Christians  (Read 21839 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello fellow Christians
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2019, 05:20:38 PM »
Hi, Nate, this is Caleb again. I was wondering what do you like to do? I like to be a zoologist author or a guy who likes to write about animals. I like God's creation because of intricately he designed them. Even the cryptid animals are incredibly interesting like dinosaurs and other creatures like pterosaurs. I hope you share the same interest.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2019, 05:26:28 PM »
What was the LOL, Kevin? Did you just realise that you posted the same Scripture I did? LOL

Yes.  As I was writing I saw the notification come up that someone else had posted to the thread and then when I posted and looked I noticed you had posted the same passage.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Nate

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2019, 05:32:23 PM »
Hi there Caleb :-) thank you for asking. I love Cryptozoology and dinosaurs! I do studies on the dragons of the Bible, which I believe are sometimes referring to dinosaurs. Besides how behemoth and Leviathan picture the devil, I also believe they were some type of dinosaur. Other than that, I like to study the Creation and the symbolism of the Temple of Solomon and New Jerusalem. I spend much time thinking about how the Millennium under our Lord Jesus is going to be, how wonderful it's going to be, with a restoration of the animal kingdom. When I was a kid I liked cartoons, video games, and the outdoors. I still love the outdoors, but have pretty much ditched the video games and cartoons because most of those are ungodly. Also, be careful with some Cryptozoology books and documentaries. A lot of that is hokum and people having wild imaginations with no proof of anything really. I like studying dinosaurs, but that's also sometimes difficult as most dinosaur books and documentaries are filled with evolution and atheistic nonsense. If not for documentaries and preaching DVDs, I'd just use my TV for target practice lol. That's pretty much what I like to do- study and think about the Bible, enjoy the outdoors, watch some documentaries, play some boardgames with my wife, talk to others about the Lord and Bible prophecy and work my full time job at Lowe's :-)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2019, 05:49:47 PM »
Nate, I wasn't referring to the Cryptozoology that involves all of the craziness of insanity and people saying the most insane things. I mean when people see something and describe something.

I have been studying animals since I was six months old, in fact when I was that age I was already saying tyrannosaurus rex and stuff like that. My studies have led to some interesting conclusions: for example, many so-called dinosaurs are not dinosaurs or even reptiles for that matter! How does that sound?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
Oh ok. Gotcha. I'd love to hear your thoughts on dinosaurs, but perhaps it would be best to start that conversation by starting a new topic post? You have piqued my interest sir. I would like to hear why you think some "dinosaurs" aren't reptiles.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2019, 05:55:48 PM »
How about I send you a message so I can speak to you more about it?

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2019, 05:57:44 PM »
Sure brother. Anyone here has my permission to email me about anything, by the way. I ALWAYS answer emails and love to talk about shared interests :-)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2019, 06:00:57 PM »
I was refering to messages you can receive on the website. Look up on the top of the website, between your profile and members is a button labeled my messages see it?

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2019, 06:02:59 PM »
Gotcha.  :D

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2019, 03:08:19 PM »
You work at lowes? How long have you been working there for? I am asking because I am living in a 3rd world country where most website ae blocked  and finding a high quality tool or parts is a challenge it's self.

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2019, 05:15:59 PM »

Chris,
I admit that I sinned against you when I got angry and accused you of being a self righteous Pharisee by questioning my testimony-Ecclesiastes 7:9. I knew in my spirit that there was leaven and pride in you but I accused you without having any solid evidence. THAT was what the Lord convicted me about, THAT and the fact that I even entered dialogue with you or your forum without reading everything you believe first and that I threatened you with a lawsuit that I knew was a stupid statement. You do have some good stuff, but it's all overshadowed by your rash condemnation of good Christians like Mike Hoggard and your accusing churches of having a "devil's church" by having 501c3 status, and other stupidities. After prayer I knew there was something wrong with you spiritually, and that I shouldn't have anything to do with you, but I wanted so bad to be wrong about that and have fellowship with a person I wanted to believe was a good Christian.

You accused me with many false accusations in this post and YOU are the one who has sinned this time!  I just KNEW that you think yourself to be some kind of authority for other Christians and act like a Protestant pope. I have news for you, you're not my pastor and you're not my leader. Also, you're foolish because you have this false confidence about who is going to Heaven and who isn't with statements like "Johnny Cash went to Hell" "Peter Ruckman went to Hell" etc How do you know that!? You really don't. You don't know what went on between God and those men in their last days! Also, I've found that with your statement of people speaking in tongues as all being "Satanic gibberish", you've lumped false tongues with genuine moves of the Spirit and have inadvertently blasphemed through your stupidity. You are a satanic accuser of the brethren no matter how many things you get right and no matter how right you are about people like Billy Graham and Steven Anderson, you are a self conceited false accuser (2 Timothy 3:3, Revelation 12:10) and I'm sorry I've wasted so much time with you. I really wanted to give you another chance. NOW we're done. I want you to delete my account and I never want anything more to do with you or your forum or your church. And remember, I will stay born again and in Christ regardless of your pride and stupidity no matter what you accuse me of.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2019, 05:42:07 PM »
Nate. We are all trying to be patient with you, but this throwing of a tantrum at the drop of a hat needs to stop. Its your choice to leave. So do so and leave is in peace. I wish I wasnt at work while things like this happen because I have to deal with those stresses and then turn around to see this. Yet we can still manage patience with you. And for me thats because of the Lord Jesus Christ that taught me patience otherwise I would react the same as you.

If I, who have had the same issues with anger and supposedly not been saved as long as you, can deal with this in patience, why cant you? Think about that and prove your own self. If you want to leave, thats ok, but do so in peace.

If you have issues with something thats taught here then lets address it in humility and not rage. If you really need help with anger, we can try to help but if your going to rage at everything then just leave and let it go. We cant help if you are going the act like this.

I typically proofread my stuff but Im still at work but I wanted to say this the best I could on the fly.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2019, 08:15:24 PM »
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
-2Co 13:5

(Because Tim's at work and probably didn't have a chance to add this to his post.)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »
That's the one. Thanks for adding that.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2020, 07:44:50 PM »
***FEB 2020 UPDATE***

I know we have not had to deal with this guy since last year (May 2019), but I wanted to post an update. This guy Nate, who we previously had to ban from this forum for his conduct, emailed me about 10 days ago, apologizing once again for his poor conduct here, and inquiring about my teaching on repentance. (He had to use a different email account because I had to block his original email address.) I told him that I did not remember who he was or what he was talking about, but he decided to somewhat describe the instance, and then I began to remember who he was and what he did. I did not bother to go look it up; I told him I would not hold it against him, that I would forgive him and move on, so long as he had repentance towards Christ.

I answered his questions on repentance, and he seemed thankful for it. I didn't hear from him again... for about a week and a half.

So after he claimed to repent of his conduct, I just got a message from him today, not over email (for some odd reason I cannot figure out), but over Facebook, saying this:
"Hi Mr. Johnson, I wanted to let you know that I'm exposing your false teachings on Twitter. If repentance means godly sorrow then 2 Corinthians 7:10 is nonsense! "Godly sorrow WORKETH godly sorrow"!? Only a cult leader (Christopher J. E. Johnson) could read his own brand of crazy into the Bible!"

And then he blocked me on Facebook. I could not block him, which I tried to do, because he already had me blocked. This is the same fickle nonsense and railing and backbiting we had to deal with from him a year ago, where he was doing his slap-n-run routine, and here he is, still doing the same thing. Something is seriously wrong with this man in his spirit, and I don't know what he needs, except prayer that the Lord God would show him mercy and open his eyes.

If you read through this thread, you will see what kind of ridiculous things we have had to deal with from Nate, so that should give everyone a context for your prayers if your heart is convicted unto prayer for him on this matter.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:20:56 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2020, 08:00:36 PM »
He must've glossed over the part where you talked about people having worldly sorrow instead of Godly sorrow for 2 Corinthians.  Or maybe skipped the whole section. Or maybe just skipped through most of the article..?