Author Topic: (BOOK) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil  (Read 16152 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil
« on: July 03, 2019, 09:38:49 PM »
Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil
'Mental disorders' do not exist. The 'unconscious mind' does not exist. Psychology is a scam, and it wars against Christ.

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: (BOOK) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:00:14 PM »
Thank you, Chris, for this wonderful creation because of how my family believes many of these things. I hope I can show this to my mom and dad.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 07:22:52 AM »
Just reading Chapter 2 now where you're talking about Bi-Polar and it got me to thinking that any woman could be diagnosed with it if she gets particularly irritable and cranky whenever it's 'that time of the month' which does happen to some women.

I remember on particular day about 23 years ago when I started out feeling really happy, almost euphoric and then I don't know if somebody said something or what, but I almost started crying. Then I got so angry I wanted to throw things or kill someone (I didn't do either). It kind of scared me to go through this whole range of intense emotion all within about half an hour because I didn't know what was happening. I still don't know what happened but that was the only time I ever experienced anything like that.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 02:31:13 PM »
I wonder if  Alfred Charles Kinsey got his ideas from Freud. They sound like they had the same idea

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 07:10:14 PM »
Chris, I remembered something about snake oil. Unlike coca-cola which contained actual cocaine, snake oil actually did not contain any snake oil at all but was actually made of pepper oil. The real irony is that the snake oil actually had some healing properties but not to level as they claimed.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 06:14:33 PM »
If I remember right it was called snake oil because he clame it can even heal snake bites.

So far I have got to the chapter on ptsd. Chris mentioned something about shell shocked. Ptsd and shell shocked are not the same. Unlike ptsd shell shocked is a real thing. I had a great grandfather, when I was a kid talk all about his time in war. He told the story about a 1000 times on being shell shocked. It mostly happen when people are around when they are shelling for a long period of time. He would say it got so bad that you could not here your gun fire or even feel the kick back. The only way you know you are shooting is if a empty casing comes out. He told me how the men will go mad. I don't know if you want any details on what he said they did at the time of shell shocked if u do just ask

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 06:29:50 PM »
If I remember right it was called snake oil because he clame it can even heal snake bites.

So far I have got to the chapter on ptsd. Chris mentioned something about shell shocked. Ptsd and shell shocked are not the same. Unlike ptsd shell shocked is a real thing. I had a great grandfather, when I was a kid talk all about his time in war. He told the story about a 1000 times on being shell shocked. It mostly happen when people are around when they are shelling for a long period of time. He would say it got so bad that you could not here your gun fire or even feel the kick back. The only way you know you are shooting is if a empty casing comes out. He told me how the men will go mad. I don't know if you want any details on what he said they did at the time of shell shocked if u do just ask

Itsounds like someone who has been shell-shocked has suffered extensive nerve damage due to a high volume of exposure to intense aireal concussion.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 09:10:54 PM »
I don't normally recommend listening to George Carlin to anyone, but he did a whole routine on how different names for the same thing evolved. In WWI, it was called 'shell shocked'; in WWII, it was called 'battle fatigue' then in Viet Nam, it was PTSD (Actually, back then, it was post traumatic stress syndrome. Not sure when they changed it from a syndrome to a disorder.)

If you want to hear it, you can look it up on YouTube yourself; I'm not going to post a link here.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 12:51:38 AM »
Still reading chapter 4 of this book and I remembered something else about Eli Lilly. They had a weight loss drug out that was popular in the late '70s/early '80s called Desoxyn. There used to be weight clinics all over Detroit that did nothing but prescribe this drug. I looked it up in a PDR (Physician's Desk Reference) once and the chemical name was nothing more than methamphetamine.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:54:09 AM by Jeanne »

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 06:53:02 AM »
Still reading chapter 4 of this book and I remembered something else about Eli Lilly. They had a weight loss drug out that was popular in the late '70s/early '80s called Desoxyn. There used to be weight clinics all over Detroit that did nothing but prescribe this drug. I looked it up in a PDR (Physician's Desk Reference) once and the chemical name was nothing more than methamphetamine.

I'm liking reading the book too but not as far through.  I'll make an effort to remember this one about Desoxyn (I just looked it up too).  The serious effects of methamphetamine were well known during WWII because the Germans were dosing their soldiers with it.  And to think it was still being given out in the 1980's. 

There's just no limit to the depths people will sink to when there is money to be made and they don't have guilt or remorse or charity.  Not to mention that those with a body weight problem should have been instructed by their doctor to weigh all of their food and follow a nutritional healthy calorie calculated diet rather than popping chemical pills out of a bottle.  So much for an education from a "Medical School".
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 07:04:25 AM »
I hope I'm not out of line posting a link to a Youtube video I haven't seen yet but I plan on watching this one as soon as I'm able.

Blitzed: Nazis On Drugs (WW2 Documentary) | History Documentary | Reel Truth History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw-JP37q62Q
Published on Jun 28, 2019
In 1938 a drug called Pervitin was created in Nazi Germany. This stimulant was a methamphetamine based pill, was available in every pharmacy and didn't require a prescription. This drug was distributed to German soldiers during the course of WW2 and Hitler was no exception to these drug highs receiving drug cocktails from his personal physical Theodor Morell. This film explores the use of drugs in WW2 and looks at the potential effects that drugs could have had on Hitler, soldiers and the war itself. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2019, 05:48:33 PM »
Is there a candy that were in America m.r.e in ww2? It had like a form of meth. There is a youtube chanel all about m.r.e maybe it was just the Germans

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 06:54:35 PM »
Is there a candy that were in America m.r.e in ww2? It had like a form of meth. There is a youtube chanel all about m.r.e maybe it was just the Germans

M&M's were in MRE's (or whatever they were called back then) during WWII.
I don't know about the meth part.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 10:14:58 PM »
Blitzed: Nazis On Drugs (WW2 Documentary) | History Documentary | Reel Truth History

In 1938 a drug called Pervitin was created in Nazi Germany. This stimulant was a methamphetamine based pill, was available in every pharmacy and didn't require a prescription. This drug was distributed to German soldiers during the course of WW2 and Hitler was no exception to these drug highs receiving drug cocktails from his personal physical Theodor Morell. This film explores the use of drugs in WW2 and looks at the potential effects that drugs could have had on Hitler, soldiers and the war itself.

Very interesting documentary. They note at the end that amphetamines were used by nearly all the armies involved in WWII, including Britain, US, Australia, Italy and Japan, besides Germany. No mention of the Russians, though...

They also report the common story that Hitler committed suicide in 1945, when the JFK papers that Trump declassified last year report that he actually moved to South America and lived for a while in Bolivia before moving to Argentina where he died in 1965.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 12:08:52 AM »

Very interesting documentary. They note at the end that amphetamines were used by nearly all the armies involved in WWII, including Britain, US, Australia, Italy and Japan, besides Germany. No mention of the Russians, though...

They also report the common story that Hitler committed suicide in 1945, when the JFK papers that Trump declassified last year report that he actually moved to South America and lived for a while in Bolivia before moving to Argentina where he died in 1965.

Pleasing to know the video was of interest.  Yes, that Hitler was still alive and had escaped was quite well known because there were so many witnessed sightings etc.  More dishonesty and "hoodwinking" of the evil government and the evil media to not have made it known to the public for so many decades.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 05:54:17 AM »
Even more disturbing was the number of German scientists who should have been prosecuted as Nazi war criminals (most notably, Josef Mengele) who were not only NOT prosecuted, but brought back to the US to work with the CIA.

The CIA was most interested in Mengele's work in mind control. Lots of interesting (and horrifying) stuff if you look up Project Monarch and MK Ultra. A splitting of the personality; fracturing of the mind is achieved by a combination of torture and drugs from the time a child is born. Many children died from this process, but the 'successes' were able to compartmentalise the horrors they had experienced and not consciously remember them on a day-to-day basis. These different 'alters' could also be programmed so that by a phone call or code word, another 'alter' could take over and make someone like, say, a seemingly normal housewife go out and assassinate someone and come home and not remember what she had done.

The movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts wasn't entirely fictional, as these types of things actually do happen.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
Quote from Chapter 5 of the book:

If there was any government regulation to be made, it would be to strip the practicing license of any healthcare provider if evidence was found that they took special gifts from a pharmaceutical sales rep. That would mostly shut down the bribes. However, that will never happen so long as pharmaceutical companies keep lobbyists in Congress to keep such bills out of law.

It's even worse than that. Those who do try to stand up to the pharmaceutical companies, such as practitioners of holistic medicine, tend to end up dead. Over 90 holistic doctors have been murdered or found dead under suspicious circumstances just in the last two years alone.

If these giant corporations have no problem with harming people with their products just to make a profit, why should they have any qualms about outright murdering anyone who tries to get in their way?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2019, 09:57:52 PM »
No, calling the DSM the "bible of psychology" isn't poking fun nor mocking.  Which is what I was thinking until I read this:  (I should have known better.)

"A brief historicity of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: Issues and implications for the future of psychiatric canon and practice,"

The people are nuts... crazy... have lost their minds... mentally unbalanced... sinners! And the need the Lord of the REAL Bible!   8)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 03:17:45 PM »
Chris wrote:
This hateful, lying, deceiving wife and mother is instead told that it's not her fault she is so evil. Instead, psychologists tell her that her children developed "Parental Alienation Syndrome," giving her an excuse for her sin, so she will not come to the grief and sorrow of repentance and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ to save her, and she will destroy her children in the process.

I have preached that almost every wicked type of event that I can think of. And I ALWAYS see parents taking their children to them. It makes me angry and sick!  >:(
When I first started rebuking the crowds for taking their children to wicked concerts, festivals and events I was sure that the parents would become angry and come after me. However, they usually just walk on by like they don't even hear.  In fact it is more often that the children scowl and make lewd gestures than their parents.
Yes, it is obvious that they hate their children and they don't even care if you call them out on it.  :'(
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 03:19:53 PM by Kenneth Winslow »

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 03:30:44 PM »
Chris, thank you for linking together fornication and adultery with covetousness in chapter 3.  That brings another angle to the topic.
That should be helpful to me when I'm preaching.