Author Topic: The restrictions of blood, violence and gore.  (Read 9076 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: The restrictions of blood, violence and gore.
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »
Why are you coming here to argue against the censorship in other places? Of course, we agree that's wrong (at least, I do) but that has nothing to do with us and there's nothing we can do about what other people decide to do.

So again, what is the point you are trying to make and why are you doing it here? What do you want?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2018, 08:55:51 PM »
I can't get anything from the address, expect a picture of the place, which seems like the standard leavened church building I'm used to seeing around here with the cutesy signs with lukewarm phrases on it. I never said anything about it being a mega-church; I don't rebuke mega-churches that often because I don't need to. Anybody should be able to see how wicked they are, that's not hard.

In this church building you go to, do they practice tithe? They obviously use the typical pagan cross symbols; I can at least tell that from the outside of the building. Do they practice the Christmas and Easter witchcraft traditions too? I'd like to know at lot of details, but I can't investigate them much from here.

Oh wait, I found something -- yeah, they practice the standard Easter witchcraft traditions. No surprise there. Yep, they practice Halloween too, expect they call it a "Harvest Party," just like all the other leavened church buildings, believing they're different, but they're exactly the same as the world. I'm sure there's absolutely no discernment at all from your fellow churchgoers and church leadership, especially after seeing one of fellow female churchgoers dress up as Wonder Woman, which is a character that created to be a dominatrix sex icon... so there's that, and the absurd comment below that says: "Our church is awesome and has the most awesome preacher ever."

This place is already seriously leavened, and I've barely looked at it for sixty seconds. I see videos of people not praising God, but entertaining with women in the video going "Whoo!" during the performance. Gerald, do you honestly think this is what a church is about?

Gerald, I really appreciate you being upfront about where you attend, but there was a reason I asked, and that's because based on the things you were saying here, I could already see the leaven. Now that I see where you attend, I know where you got it from. What it really tells me is that you're here conversing with us, but you don't listen to the teachings I put out, do you? Not very many of them at least.

I'm okay if you want to come here and talk, but it's confusing. What's the point in being a part of our group of believers, when, based on where you attend, you don't believe what we believe?

Gerald, I'm glad to talk with you if you want, but I really don't understand why you're here. Why ride the fence? Did you bother to listen to the teaching I've done the past two week so on repentance? If you haven't, you might want to do so because your church's "message of salvation" on that FB group doesn't have repentance in it at all, which means they don't believe the Gospel Christ taught, and they have a different gospel than we do. (It comes from Christian Womanhood Magazine, which seems to be one of those new-age, leavened, feel-good publications that don't really care about the Gospel.)

That's all I could find for now. I'm pretty sure, if I saw a video recording of the entire service, I could point out a lot of error, and the reason for that is very simple:
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
-Gal 5:9

Gerald, if you're a part of that lump, then you too are leavened, whether you are conscious of it or not. If you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, then you need to read up on sanctification, and why it's so important:
www.creationliberty.com/articles/division.php
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

hidals

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 09:49:18 AM »
brethren, according to:
2 Timothy 2:23-25 King James Version (KJV)

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Gerald, I pray you seek the LORD with a contrite heart and in your repentance may the LORD reveal his truth to you. (Romans 12:2) (Ephesians 6;12).

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 10:02:33 AM »
I thought about this thread this morning, and I checked to see if he's been back. It's been a month since this conversation took place, and he's never logged back in since. I don't even know if he's seen these posts or not, but that's strong evidence that either something terrible happened to him, like he was hospitalized, which I hope is not the case, or, more probable, he just doesn't care. I think he's in a position in his heart where he thinks he's sanctified, like typical churchgoers, but he doesn't know the first thing about sanctification because he's been blinded by the traditions of men. I've done all I know how to do; the rest is up to the Spirit of God to sort it out, so we'll let it be and get back to work.

Paul said concerning the commandments of God:
But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
-1Co 14:38

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:05:11 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2018, 07:28:59 PM »
Hi Chris

That's a good Charlie Brown cartoon but the scripture quoted is incorrect.  Although we know the meaning of shaking the dust off one's feet may mean to go on and not be wollowing in it, it may cause a problem for a new Christian or a non-Christian if they look up the reference and read that it is not what it says.

Matthew 10 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2018, 10:55:16 PM »
That's why it's typically connected to our article on division and sanctification. It is indeed in the context. Just because someone else may not understand it, doesn't mean I should not use the analogy, and in addition, if they don't understand, all they have to do is ask, but most won't ask because they really don't want to understand in the first place.

Besides; that's for Gerald, and he claims to have understanding. I didn't post this to a "new Christian."

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2018, 01:32:36 AM »
Thanks for the reply Chris.  I totally trust your judgement on the matter.  I hope the postings do spark someone to look in to the subject deeper and it has a positive effect on their life.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 12:03:34 PM »
I was doing some house cleaning today on old accounts. Gerald never read any of this. He's never even been back over the past four months since this discussion took place. At least he picked a side, but I hope that, one day, he comes to Christ in repentance instead of coming to the false, lukewarm "Jesus" of the new-age church buildings. I'm deleting his account.