Author Topic: (ARTICLE) Tithe is Not a Christian Requirement  (Read 3487 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) Tithe is Not a Christian Requirement
« on: September 03, 2019, 02:53:01 PM »
This article has been completely renovated. It is quite a bit longer now, but also explains a lot more in Scripture, with more images and videos to give a better understanding that Christ fulfilled the law of tithe, and taught us charity. We know that tithe today is taught with such dramatic seriousness, you would think it was the secret 11th Commandment that got left out of the original Ten, but if it were that important, why is it never commanded in the New Testament?
Tithe is Not a Christian Requirement
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: (ARTICLE) Tithe is Not a Christian Requirement
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 04:07:36 PM »
This article has been completely renovated. It is quite a bit longer now, but also explains a lot more in Scripture, with more images and videos to give a better understanding that Christ fulfilled the law of tithe, and taught us charity. We know that tithe today is taught with such dramatic seriousness, you would think it was the secret 11th Commandment that got left out of the original Ten, but if it were that important, why is it never commanded in the New Testament?

C. DOLLAR: "I thought about when we first built the dome [his massive stadium-like church building] to put some of those little moving bars and give everybody a little card, they stick it in a little computer slot. If they were tithing, beautiful music would go off: 'WELCOME! WELCOME! Welcome to the World Dome!' But, if they were not tithing, the bar would lock up, the red and blue lights would start going, the siren would go off, and a voice would go throughout the entire dome: "CROOK! CROOK! CROOK!" Security would go and apprehend them, and once we got them all together, we would line them up in the front and pass out uzzies [automatic machine guns] by the ushers... and at the count of three 'Jesuses' we'd shoot them all dead, and then we'd take them out the side doors there, have a big hole, bury them, and go ahead and have church and have annointing."

LOL  I couldn't stop laughing when I read this    ......   and even after him saying something like that they still have a congregation   .....  no little warning lights when off in their minds.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 04:15:50 PM »
He was interviewed about the matter by one of his associate pastors, in which the man quoted that portion to Creflo, and Creflo offered no other explanation than to say, "I was being facetious." Adding, "You would have had to have been there." There was nothing else he offered except that response. However, I don't believe him because saying that "he would try it" if he "were not under the blood of Jesus" shows me that was not "just joking."
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 04:31:45 PM »
'You would have had to have been there'? Hello... There's a VIDEO of him saying it, which is the next best thing to being there!

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 05:18:09 PM »
I ran into a "church" here where a "pastor" told every one you do not give god old stuff so do not give him old money but bring him the new money.  I was so surprised on how they could not see this man is all about money. The congregation was telling me they got him a car for his convenience, but I laughed and said so he can drive to church? Do you not know his home is under the church building. Ooo he also owns the building of his church but all members pay his salary and his house rent and they pay for the rent to rent building to the church. Lol
 I get so amazed by how blind people can be