Author Topic: (BOOK) Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell  (Read 7294 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
« on: September 04, 2019, 10:04:47 AM »
This book (55 pages) is free to read on the website, and can be purchased in paperback and kindle.

BOOK DESCRIPTION: "The Lord Jesus Christ taught that MANY (not few) would end up in hell. (Mat 7:13-14) Jesus also taught that MANY (not few) on the Day of Judgment would call Him "Lord," that they believed on Him, and argue that they did many things in His name, but He says to them: "I never knew you: depart from me." (Mat 7:21-23) The true Gospel of Jesus Christ is not taught in most church buildings today, and I hope that as many as possible would read the doctrine in this book and understand it, that they may be converted and healed (Mat 13:15), and have everlasting life. (1Jo 5:12)"
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell

I decided to write this book out of a desire to have a comprehensive teaching of the Gospel of Christ that was compact enough I could put in someone's hand. I also wanted it to be focused on the topic of repentance, faith, pride and false converts, all in one, so it could be handed out to the poor, to the homeless, to prisoners, to neighbors, and even pastors and churchgoers, with the hope that they might hear the full Gospel of Jesus (instead of the partial Gospel that they get in most church buildings), how they might be converted to Christ instead of converted to church-ianity.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Mr. Redflame

Re: (BOOK) Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 05:08:47 PM »
I have to admit that I've become somewhat befuddled after recently finding out that certain of my family weren't saved; my mother (who has claimed to be saved for 20+ years now) and brother (Eric) are openly self-proclaimed Christians and the most zealous, and at least 2 of my sisters (btw, of a family of 8.) seemed to identify themselves as that (though these denied faith-based salvation as well), and after discovering upon probing that one of the most zealous, self-proclaimed Christians out there of the Adventists sect has denied an important aspect of salvation, namely eternal security, that befuddlement has exacerbated. clearly the bible preaches against works-based salvation. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. -Rom. 3:20. Maybe I should've add Romans 3:21-28 too, but instead, to keep things short, we'll only add in the conclusion verse: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. -Rom. 3:28 kjv.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:19:23 PM by Mr. Redflame »

hashed

• Born Again Christians
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Yeb
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 07:00:08 AM »
Will this printed book also be for sale on amazon.de? (just as the feminism book)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 08:55:17 AM »
Yes, it is available .de.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

hashed

• Born Again Christians
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 11:24:02 AM »
Oh, I could not find it by searching on the title, but now I notice that the website automatically translated it to German.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 11:06:33 PM »
I just have to say that I love the grocery store sample analogy of free grace.
I makes me laugh because it is so TRUE and so STUPID.

The church-goer mentality:
"Now that I have to pocket full of "grace" I wonder what god will give me next. I'm sure he is going to rain good things down from heaven on me because I'm such a good person and he loves me so much! I learned that in Sunday school."
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 08:59:22 AM »
There are so many other things, when you write a book like that, that you wish you could talk about, but you're trying to keep it simple and to the point without getting side-tracked. For example:
As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
-Gal 6:12-13

When most churchgoers read this, they think this is only about circumcision. No, this is an example; one of many that could be made. It's really not about circumcision, but is describing the heart of a man who desired that others follow religious traditions.

Why is almost every church building "sanctuary" designed the exact same way, with altars, offering plates, pews, and pulpits? Much like circumcision in the days of Christ, it is a religious tradition that people must follow, otherwise, church leadership and dedicated churchgoers get upset that you would dare not bow to their traditions, and thus, "Lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ."

Why do they all teach false doctrine on storehouse tithing? Lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Why do they not sanctify themselves from the idolatry of pagan holidays and rebuke the sin? Lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Why do they not rebuke the happy, fun-time, so-called "Christian" music that teaches false doctrines? Lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Why do they reject the doctrine of false converts in the church? Lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Why do they respect the pastor's person instead of rebuking the wolf's false doctrine for the protection of the sheep? Lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Circumcision was just one example of religious tradition, and either we follow tradition, or we follow Christ.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Col 2:8

Thus, Jesus taught:
And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
-Mark 4:16-17

And the early church taught:
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
-Acts 14:22

hashed

• Born Again Christians
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 08:53:15 AM »
I saw a negative and very long review about this book written by Joy W.

https://www.amazon.com/Millions-Believers-Jesus-Going-Hell/dp/1089322461.

It brings me the question is grief and sorrow a feeling or not?

When I google this I get both answers, so that isn't helping me.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 02:20:26 PM »
GRIEF ,noun [Latin gravis.]

1. The pain of mind produced by loss, misfortune, injury or evils of any kind; sorrow; regret. We experience grief when we lose a friend, when we incur loss, when we consider ourselves injured, and by sympathy, we feel grief at the misfortunes of others.

2. The pain of mind occasioned by our own misconduct; sorrow or regret that we have done wrong; pain accompanying repentance. We feel grief when we have offended or injured a friend, and the consciousness of having offended the Supreme Being, fills the penitent heart with the most poignant grief

3. Cause of sorrow; that which afflicts.

Who were a grief of mind to Isaac and Rebekah. Genesis 26:35.

A foolish son is a grief to his father. Proverbs 17:25.

http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Grief

SOR'ROW, noun The uneasiness or pain of mind which is produced by the loss of any good. or of frustrated hopes of good, or expected loss of happiness; to grieve; to be sad. I rejoice not that ye were made sorry, but the ye sorrowed to repentance. I Cor. 7. Sorrowing most of all for the words which be spoke, that they should see his face no more. Acts 20:1.

http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Sorrow

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 02:33:39 PM »
I saw a negative and very long review about this book written by Joy W.

https://www.amazon.com/Millions-Believers-Jesus-Going-Hell/dp/1089322461.

It brings me the question is grief and sorrow a feeling or not?

When I google this I get both answers, so that isn't helping me.
I just posted about that here:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=911.0

theAXEisLAID

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: David
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 03:29:23 PM »
I just put an order in and do not remember this book only being $5 dollars. What a great deal!
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 3:10 KJV

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2021, 05:34:05 PM »
It's always been $5.

theAXEisLAID

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: David
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2021, 07:15:58 PM »
It's always been $5.
My bad - I didn't remember that and I was excited to reorder. Recently, God has allowed me to give a few of these to people who seem genuinely interested in reading it and that has blessed me tremendously.
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 3:10 KJV