Author Topic: Designed Homeland Security Facility  (Read 3082 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Designed Homeland Security Facility
« on: September 16, 2019, 09:14:51 PM »
We went out to preach at our usual spot at Nissan stadium yesterday morning.
I was concerned that they may try and stop us since it was the first home game of the season. And they did. We were soon surrounded by at least 18 security and Metro PD personnel. Most of them armed. They, the Nissan stadium security company, pulled the Homeland security card. That was a first. Supposedly there have been new security rules since 2017 that conform to HS guidelines for this "designated Homeland security facility". ( That gave me the creeps when Floyd, the head security thug, said that.) I knew we were through at that point.  Now there is a long list of items that aren't allowed on "the stadium footprint" during NFL games which include amplification, banners and my 11" folding step stool.  :(
(Our lawyer already has this video to determine if this can be challenged.)

Therefore we simply moved across the street.
We already have an alternate preaching location on the other side of the stadium planned for Thursday night where there should be plenty of room for us and mobs of people to preach to.
The only concerning thing is that it is right next to the staging area for military and police vehicles. SWAT team armoured vehicles, several ambulances, K9 units and Nation Guard Humvees. Yes, it always looks like an engagement staging area. They all have taken an oath to support and defend the constitution, right?
We'll see what happens.

Anyhow, here's how things went down Sunday morning from Tim's perspective.

https://youtu.be/70peV61w5Tw
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Designed Homeland Security Facility
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 10:26:43 PM »
It's expected. Things will only get worse, and we'll keep doing our duties to Christ in peace, despite how violent they become.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 02:35:40 PM »
I got a little confused. So you moved to a new spot across the street where they park there police and army cars?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 02:46:49 PM »
I got a little confused. So you moved to a new spot across the street where they park there police and army cars?
We did move directly across the street that morning where there was just parking and such.
Next time we are planning on preaching from where the police and military equipment is staged.
That works good for us in a way because we usually walk past that area anyway.
Tim used to preach at that side of the stadium before I met him. He said that there is plenty of people over there also.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.