Author Topic: I am starting a new service dealing with injustice  (Read 6248 times)

Larrylynndavis

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -12
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Larry
  • Belief: Christian
I am starting a new service dealing with injustice
« on: November 12, 2019, 01:24:36 PM »
When I was a child people who were elected to punish evil doers, used what was call discretion if they would file charges based on evidence.  Now days they file charges on everything, regardless of the evidence. Many people end up being convicted of a crime that in reality are not guilty.  These people use a system that includes an over used plea bargain that is overused. What happens is someone is charged with something minor like spitting on the sidewalk, then they also come up with 10 more charges that have no truth or evidence behind it. Then they tell the charged if we go to trial all these charges will send you to prison for 10 years. Then they offer to drop those 10 in exchange for a guilty plea on something they have no evidence. I went through this myself. After it was over, I was asked by my friend (retired attorney), What happened at the evidence hearing?  I asked what is that? He told me how to fix that and I got the charge set aside. I recently helped another person avoid an unjust 10 year prison sentence. When this person showed up for sentencing he was told his case was not on the docket.

If anyone wants my help I only ask for a donation.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: I am starting a new service dealing with injustice
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 02:10:05 PM »
Larry, if you cannot or refuse to answer simple questions that have been asked of you regarding your beliefs about repentance and salvation, why should anyone trust you for legal services or give you money? This is not a place for people to advertise their businesses, services, books they've written or anything else. It is for biblical discussions ONLY and so far, you have not demonstrated any understanding of the simple doctrines of Christ. All you've done is dodge or ignore the questions you've already been asked.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 03:20:39 PM »
Why wouldn't you help them for free, and what's with all these oddball posts you keep making back-to-back?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 06:34:58 PM »
I am sorry Larry but I won't be needing your service. See I was once a truble maker and been in court at least 2 sometimes 3 times a week.

What you can't see is the lie one has to tell to plea guilty if in fact they are not. A nether thing you are missing is the will of god. I do not know how often you read the bible but there are many godly men sint to prison for crime they did not do. I would like to courage you to study the matter.

Larrylynndavis

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -12
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Larry
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 09:12:16 PM »
I actually can see it quite clear. I once was entangled with the court system. I got bullied into a plea deal, that cost me 35 days in jail. I was asked by a retired lawyer friend of mine, What happened at the evidence hearing?  I said "what is that? That is when I found out everyone has a right to question the evidence at an evidence hearing.  I went back to court to correct the wrong. I claimed legal malpractice, I was granted this evidence hearing and the prosecution did not show up. Case was set aside. However, in the State of Nebraska one must apply for and get a pardon for something I did not do, to clear ones name. I am working on that right now. As for plea bargains they are only bargains for the state, because they do not have to prove anything. They are used in over 90% of cases. I had a business book that was about negotiations. It said he who offers a price first has the weakest position. As for charging people for help them I do not plan to do anything of the sort. I am retired, and  I learned a long time ago that it is God who supplies all I need.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 12:21:34 PM »
That's not what he said. If Larry had said, "I welcome donations, but will not charge anyone a fee," then I would have accepted that from the start, but that's not what he said.
Thus, a donation is required to get his help. It's great if that is not the case, but that's not what he originally said. If it's a ministry (i.e. service) then just offer it without asking for a donation; that was my point. He said that if anyone wanted his services, he would ask them for a donation.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 04:29:46 PM »
I wouldn't call it a donation but rather service fee